If you could time travel to any place at any time, where would you go?

Watch this thread
Tillybop
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
You can go to the future or to the past, and you can go anywhere on Earth. Where would you go?

Edit: You will stay there for 1 month only.
shopoholic
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
NYC, are we talking about staying there forever?
Tomsta
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth)
You can go to the future or to the past, and you can go anywhere on Earth. Where would you go?

Edit: You will stay there for 1 month only.
Medieval Camelot in the palace
scriggy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
10 minutes ago so I can stop myself from burning my breakfast.
Tomsta
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by scriggy)
10 minutes ago so I can stop myself from burning my breakfast.
That's a paradox, if that happened, then you would never have had the idea to go back in time to change it
Silver Arrows
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Would I be physically there thus having the ability to change history? Or would I be a ghost-like spectre? Watching over & not influencing anything.
LongLazyDays
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Em........:hmmmm:
i don't know as there so many places I would like to go back to!
I think back to the start of the 1920's in America, to see how much has changed in 90 years and to see the culture back then...
Tomsta
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Silver Arrows)
Would I be physically there thus having the ability to change history? Or would I be a ghost-like spectre? Watching over & not influencing anything.
Well you would think you would actually physically be there, however no changing the past, butterfly effect and possible temporal paradoxes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads