The Student Room Group

which university is better for journalism ba

which university is better for journalism ba

im stuck between deciding between university of the arts london ( london college of communication)

and goldsmith university
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Anyone?
Original post by cyndikinz
Anyone?

Wow. 3 weeks an no reply from anyone else.

Let me try and contribute something.:smile:
Well, I would say goldsmiths uni is better, using CUG as a guide(which is sometimes misleading in terms of quality of education that you can get). According to the CUG, it has the overall best Communications and media studies in London, whereas University of the Arts London has not as good a ranking compared to the rest of the Unis in London.

However, I think you should go to the uni and course which suits you the most.

Here is the link I got the info from:
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?r=london&s=Communication+%26+Media+Studies

Hope this helps!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by 1drowssap
Wow. 3 weeks an no reply from anyone else.

Let me try and contribute something.:smile:
Well, I would say goldsmiths uni is better, using CUG as a guide(which is sometimes misleading in terms of quality of education that you can get). According to the CUG, it has the overall best Communications and media studies in London, whereas University of the Arts London has not as good a ranking compared to the rest of the Unis in London.

However, I think you should go to the uni and course which suits you the most.

Here is the link I got the info from:
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?r=london&s=Communication+%26+Media+Studies

Hope this helps!

thank you so much i didn't even think about using that before! xx
your a life saver :smile:
Original post by cyndikinz
thank you so much i didn't even think about using that before! xx
your a life saver :smile:

No problem :smile: But don't take that stuff as gospel truth. Its better to study at a place that you feel comfortable in, and can really allow you to shine.

Quick Reply

Latest