The Student Room Group

Changing course on Student Finance

I'm planning on sending my student finance off asap but I haven't decided which course I would like to do yet (I have 3 options and I'm unsure which course is best for me) once I send it off will I have the option to change in August when I have definitely firmed my place? Or do they check to make sure you're doing the course you said you are?
Original post by kayleighisonfire
I'm planning on sending my student finance off asap but I haven't decided which course I would like to do yet (I have 3 options and I'm unsure which course is best for me) once I send it off will I have the option to change in August when I have definitely firmed my place? Or do they check to make sure you're doing the course you said you are?

You can change it after you have applied.

If you have received all your offers, you have to reply to them by May - not August.
Reply 2
Original post by Knalchemist
You can change it after you have applied.

If you have received all your offers, you have to reply to them by May - not August.

Thank you, yeah I know about replying to offers by May, I have gotten them all now but I'm still unsure which course I am going to do.

How will I go about changing my course on SF? I have everything finished but this is the only thing that's putting me off sending it off.
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Thank you, yeah I know about replying to offers by May, I have gotten them all now but I'm still unsure which course I am going to do.

How will I go about changing my course on SF? I have everything finished but this is the only thing that's putting me off sending it off.

I believe you can do it online, or just give them a call. It's pretty simple to do and plenty of people do it :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Knalchemist
I believe you can do it online, or just give them a call. It's pretty simple to do and plenty of people do it :smile:

Thank you so much for your help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending