The Student Room Group

Cass-Msc in International A&F

Hello everyone. I have an offer from Cass Business School for the msc in International Accounting and Finance. I would appreciate an opinion regarding this program. Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Hi! I am interested in applying for the same master but I am not sure I would be taken. Could you write your background (gpa, degree, internships, gmat...)? Thank you!
Reply 2
I also have an offer
Reply 3
Hello I hold an offer for MSc Intenational accounting and finance 2017 intake. Any thoughts about the program? Would you go fir this one instead of Liverpool in London MSc accounting? I hold 2 offers, actually also one from Henley (Reading). Thanks!
Reply 4
Original post by rociocouk
Hello I hold an offer for MSc Intenational accounting and finance 2017 intake. Any thoughts about the program? Would you go fir this one instead of Liverpool in London MSc accounting? I hold 2 offers, actually also one from Henley (Reading). Thanks!

CASS is definitely better than both so I'd stick with it!
Reply 5
Original post by libelo5
Hi! I am interested in applying for the same master but I am not sure I would be taken. Could you write your background (gpa, degree, internships, gmat...)? Thank you!

I got an offer from cass for investment management so slightly different and from a politics ug so they asked for 600gmat or cfa level 1.
Reply 6
Original post by IPEguy
CASS is definitely better than both so I'd stick with it!

thank you! I would make a deposit to secure my place. I'm still wating answer from Imperial and Warwick but I would be lucky if I got a place from at those. Most likely I woudl go for CASS, thank you!
Reply 7
Original post by rociocouk

hello my name is Chinnu and i am from India and i too have accepted my offer in cass for msc international accounting and finance.

Quick Reply

Latest