laineybabes
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, Strathclyde sent my daughter an e-mail 3 weeks ago inviting her to attend an event because she had been made an offer. The offer has not appeared on UCAS tracking and she has spoken to UCAS and the university. Ucas cant do anything because they have not received the offer and Strathclyde say they cant re send it to Ucas because it has been processed. My daughter is so upset because no one is willing to help her and she cant get to see the offer which is the last one shes waiting on. Its been 3 weeks since the original email. Can anyone help and perhaps give advice. can the admissions team re send it. I'm stressing never min her!!
EmmaHalley
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Which course is it for? If it is for biological sciences, speak to Dr. Charles Kennedy (the head of the sciences) and also Gemma from admissions is amazing. Try and find the head of the department she will be studying with. This might be of help http://ben.mis.strath.ac.uk/Teldir/ . If you need emails for Dr Kennedy or Gemma I can give you these. I have had a problem due to UCAS and they have both gone out of there way and changed it for me. Let me know if it is sciences you need to contact and I can give you all of the head contacts. If not, I can't help. Sorry!

Emma.
laineybabes
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thanks for the information. She is applying for Psychology but hooray the uni at last got the problem sorted and she now know what she has to do. Thanks again for help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Strathclyde
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.3%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.26%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.44%

Watched Threads