This discussion is closed.
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
i dont have any :mad: but need to do well this year. how do u lot overcome being lazy
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
i dont have any :mad: but need to do well this year. how do u lot overcome being lazy
I don't have any this holiday and I really need to find some and quick.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
I don't have any this holiday and I really need to find some and quick.
look in the back of the cupboard!
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've been searching for motivation for ages.

And I've come to the conclusion that you can't fake it, you have to wait until you feel truely motivated (and something will make you feel like this, eventually).

And now I'm one motivated chick.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
I've been searching for motivation for ages.

And I've come to the conclusion that you can't fake it, you have to wait until you feel truely motivated (and something will make you feel like this, eventually).

And now I'm one motivated chick.
Cool avatar happy!
sixthirtythree
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Cool avatar happy!
Agreed! I have that picture on my MSN display picture sometimes
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sing along to the quote in my sig, and think of the pictures associated with labour's victory in 1997. Motivation + humour in one.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Cool avatar happy!
Thank you! You are so nice... er have some rep I'm in a good mood. :cool:

Or desperate for compliments
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by deianra)
Agreed! I have that picture on my MSN display picture sometimes
So do I
emmz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Sing along to the quote in my sig, and think of the pictures associated with labour's victory in 1997. Motivation + humour in one.
the lyrics are actually spot on things cant get any worse!
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Thank you! You are so nice... er have some rep I'm in a good mood. :cool:

Or desperate for compliments
Awwwww thanks
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
D:ream. That was a tune.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hornblower)
D:ream. That was a tune.
Hey, nice avatar.

"Go go Powerrangers"
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hey, nice avatar.

"Go go Powerrangers"
Interestingly, we were watching some Power Rangers videos at school last week. They were legendary.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Interestingly, we were watching some Power Rangers videos at school last week. They were legendary.
I preferred your lovely Ioan Gruffordd avatar from hornblower!
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I liked Kim, the pink one.

Wow and Power Rangers the movie, was top class.
Katie J
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I always panic late at night when I realise I've wasted yet another day in which I could have done loads of work...so I suddenly start working (out of guilt) & keep going until about 3am. Following day I'm too tired to work & dont; cycle continues....

Panic tactics tend to work best for me, I won't make my uni offer etc, but recently that just makes me miserable and then I give up before starting the work!

I think we should dedicate this thread to supplying motivation to those of us who need a big kick up bum when it comes to CW & revision! Try this one...do at least half an hour's (or prefered length of working time per session) work before your next post on UKL?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Katie J)
I always panic late at night when I realise I've wasted yet another day in which I could have done loads of work...so I suddenly start working (out of guilt) & keep going until about 3am. Following day I'm too tired to work & dont; cycle continues....

Panic tactics tend to work best for me, I won't make my uni offer etc, but recently that just makes me miserable and then I give up before starting the work!

I think we should dedicate this thread to supplying motivation to those of us who need a big kick up bum when it comes to CW & revision! Try this one...do at least half an hour's (or prefered length of working time per session) work before your next post on UKL?
Hehe I know exactly what you mean, what you said made so much sense I will give you some rep. I never give rep to any sub 1000 posters normaly either. I am still working now, its taken me 6 hours to do somthing that should have taken an hour. I am just not motivated to get it done.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i need motivation every morning to get up...
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Hehe I know exactly what you mean, what you said made so much sense I will give you some rep. I never give rep to any sub 1000 posters normaly either. I am still working now, its taken me 6 hours to do somthing that should have taken an hour. I am just not motivated to get it done.
Shut up you bloody geek, I hate you so much.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (204)
49.51%
No (48)
11.65%
I'm not old enough (160)
38.83%

Watched Threads