How many hours of revision are you doing a day? :)

Watch
Pamda Bear 4424
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
got my exams coming up! just wondering how many hours people are revising a day.
PS- i have 20 exams in the summer!
malena123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Pamda Bear 4424)
got my exams coming up! just wondering how many hours people are revising a day.
It really depends, on days when I have school - not as much as I'd like. But on the weekend, lately, I've made sure I have next to no "big plans" to fit in as much revision as I can. There is no hard and fast rule on how much you should revise bc, for some people, they don't need to revise loads and they can still understand the same amount of content as someone who has been revising for hours on end. Just tailor your revision to yourself so that you know you can cover everything by summer, understand it all, and leaving you some time in between to relax websites suggest about 1-2 hours per subject every week but this can vary depending on how confident you are with a subject and how much content you have to learn hope this helps!x
Pamda Bear 4424
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
thanks helped a lot x
malena123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Pamda Bear 4424)
Sorry, I was just re-reading your question and you weren't actually asking for advice on how much revision you should be doing... sorry! Please excuse my rambling hahah :')
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (638)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.24%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.78%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed