xRheax
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm studying... English Language, English Literature, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, Geography, Art and Design, Performing Arts. (GCSE)

I'm interested in... Philosophy and Ethics, Sociology, Psychology (taking these subjects for A level) basically the study of human life and religious beliefs and how the mind works. I also enjoy Art.

I'm thinking about... Studying Philosophy In University. Applying to a University in America.
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by xRheax)
I'm studying... English Language, English Literature, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, Geography, Art and Design, Performing Arts. (GCSE)

I'm interested in... Philosophy and Ethics, Sociology, Psychology (taking these subjects for A level) basically the study of human life and religious beliefs and how the mind works. I also enjoy Art.

I'm thinking about... Studying Philosophy In University. Applying to a University in America.
Hi! Welcome to TSR :tsr:

How are you finding your GCSEs? Check out the GCSE section :yes:

I take psychology at A level, and it's much more than how the mind works :yep: if you want to ask me about it, just PM or quote me

If you need any help with TSR, just ask

Posted from TSR Mobile
xRheax
Rep:
?
Hi! I'm finding my gcse's alright thankyou! Aha I'm still trying to get used to tsr, and ooh I would love to know how the psychology course for A Level is!

Posted from TSR Mobile
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi! I'm finding my gcse's alright thankyou! Aha I'm still trying to get used to tsr, and ooh I would love to know how the psychology course for A Level is!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's good

Well, I'm on the Edexcel exam board, but I think most boards are similar :yep:

At AS I studied Social, Cognitive, Biological, Psychodynamic and Learning/Behaviourist Psychology - I loved AS

Now at A2 we are doing Child, Criminal, Schizophrenia, Phobias and a unit which is mainly content from AS which is called "Issues and Debates". I really love it - lots to remember, but interesting stuff :yep:
xRheax
Rep:
?
Omg this is really helpful, thankyou! The As course sounds very interesting as I'm interested in social and behaviour, but the A2 course sounds equally interesting aswell! Which one do you prefer?
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Omg this is really helpful, thankyou! The As course sounds very interesting as I'm interested in social and behaviour, but the A2 course sounds equally interesting aswell! Which one do you prefer?
No probs, ask any questions and I'll try my best to answer them

Hmm, well I loved the Biological (as I take Biology) and Social (Prejudice and obedience were very interesting). I really enjoyed the other topics too though - got to love Freud and his mad and freaky ideas :lol:

And Child and Schizophrenia are probably my favourite from A2 - but again I love it all

I couldn't chose between AS and A2, but obviously A2 is a lot harder

By the way - "quote" or "reply" to a post so the user gets a notification
xRheax
Rep:
?
Thankyou so much! This is very helpful to me as I had my doubts choosing phychology for A level, but now I'm sure that I want to do it! What other subjects are you taking for A Level?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (499)
59.76%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.15%
No- I want it (237)
28.38%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.71%

Watched Threads

Latest