AQA A2 Sociology Beliefs in society, June 2014 Watch

Umarahh
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I don't think there is a thread for this, well i cant find it anyway.

Does anyone have any revision tips for this unit as i'm kind of struggling and my teacher just wants to rush through it so we can complete it help please?
Jerry
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Umarahh)
I don't think there is a thread for this, well i cant find it anyway.

Does anyone have any revision tips for this unit as i'm kind of struggling and my teacher just wants to rush through it so we can complete it help please?
I'm alright with this unit but the theory and methods unit scares me :eek:
Umarahh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jerry)
I'm alright with this unit but the theory and methods unit scares me :eek:

My teacher hasnt properly gone over beliefs.. Do you have any idea what might come up? :/
Jerry
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My teacher hasnt properly gone over beliefs.. Do you have any idea what might come up? :/
i know teachers are so bad nowadays mines no good either you just have to try and teach yourself have you been on the get revising website? it has good resources on there.... i don't have an idea as of yet but i'll have to go through the past papers and then maybe predict what could come up
Umarahh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jerry)
i know teachers are so bad nowadays mines no good either you just have to try and teach yourself have you been on the get revising website? it has good resources on there.... i don't have an idea as of yet but i'll have to go through the past papers and then maybe predict what could come up
Nope never been on there, but i'll check it out, thanks i'm just hoping the exam is on something straightforward because some of the topics are confusing as fudge :/
xxvine
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nope never been on there, but i'll check it out, thanks i'm just hoping the exam is on something straightforward because some of the topics are confusing as fudge :/
yuk hate this unit

hows revision....have you started revising?!?
Umarahh
Rep:
?
(Original post by xxvine)
yuk hate this unit

hows revision....have you started revising?!?
I dont even know half of the topics so i cant :/ my teacher hasnt finished the last two topics. :|
xxvine
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I dont even know half of the topics so i cant :/ my teacher hasnt finished the last two topics. :|

i hate this topic sooo much

to much to learn and less than 2 months 2 go
Umarahh
Rep:
?
i hate this topic sooo much

to much to learn and less than 2 months 2 go
Samee its stressing me out, the more i try to learn it, the more i find it hard to understand
Jerry
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
NP. i know sociology is damn stressful !!
Jerry
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Samee its stressing me out, the more i try to learn it, the more i find it hard to understand
Hi, how is your sociology revision going...?
Umarahh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jerry)
Hi, how is your sociology revision going...?
I've been revising just a little bit for the exam since I have other exams before it.. But looking at the past papers, some of the questions don't even make sense. My teacher is still behind with all the topics, meaning we're not gonna have much time to revise! -.- how about you?
SanyaJb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ugh what do you think will come up?
Umarahh
Rep:
?
(Original post by SanyaJb)
Reaaaally hoping it isn't Ideology and Science, i know absolutely nothing! Sects has came up twice, so has New Age.. I dont see a pattern, its all mixed
xxvine
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Reaaaally hoping it isn't Ideology and Science, i know absolutely nothing! Sects has came up twice, so has New Age.. I dont see a pattern, its all mixed
i think that came up in jan 13
Umarahh
Rep:
?
i think that came up in jan 13
They seem to be repeating some questions though
Jerry
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've been revising just a little bit for the exam since I have other exams before it.. But looking at the past papers, some of the questions don't even make sense. My teacher is still behind with all the topics, meaning we're not gonna have much time to revise! -.- how about you?
Same we're still studying the Theory and Methods exams are coming up and we haven't even finished covering all the topics... :eek: I just hope i get a good grade to get into uni!!!!
Jerry
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SanyaJb)
I'm not quite sure a question came up in 2010 or 11 i think about Religion and science and i don't think it came up again in the other years so maybe this will come up...? I haven't a clue as to how i would answer this ! :eek: :confused:
SanyaJb
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh dear, I was trying to do ideology and science question today, I really don't know how to answer it

I also hate Post Modernism
SanyaJb
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jerry)
I'm not quite sure a question came up in 2010 or 11 i think about Religion and science and i don't think it came up again in the other years so maybe this will come up...? I haven't a clue as to how i would answer this ! :eek: :confused:
No I absolutely hate science and religion
But I have a feeling that will come up or social action theories
My sociology teacher is awful our notes are like so simplistic and she spends a whole lesson wasting time :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
28.01%
No (568)
71.99%

Watched Threads