The Student Room Group

BPTC Scholarship decisions from Inner Temple

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has received a decision from Inner Temple yet in respect of a scholarship award for the BPTC?

Anxiously waiting, but not holding out much hope after what can only be described as a disastrous interview.

Thanks
Reply 1
Hi msella,

I'm sure it can't have been that bad! As far as I'm aware nobody has heard yet. I know they try to inform us by the deadline for accepting our BPTC place which is tomorrow. So may be this evening or in the morning (they send an email plus letter).

Good luck!
Original post by msella
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has received a decision from Inner Temple yet in respect of a scholarship award for the BPTC?

Anxiously waiting, but not holding out much hope after what can only be described as a disastrous interview.

Thanks

You'll probably be better off posting questions like this here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=263

Sorry I can't actually answer your question. Back in my day, they told us much later in the year... after BTPC acceptance. It is good to see that this has been changed.

Best of luck.
Reply 3
One of my friends on Facebook just got the Teichman. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by msella
Hi,

Thanks

So apparently letters have been sent out now. I'm at University and my letter is at home and nobody is there to open it until tomorrow afternoon.. anxious!!

Good luck!
Reply 5
I got mine on Saturday (29th), no-one else on my course has heard yet though, and I know they do tell you either way, so I guess they're just sending them out at random for some reason!

Quick Reply

Latest