chrishutch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Im doing unit 3 and 4 this summer for Psych with modules: Relationships, Agression, Biological Rhythms, Media, Schizophrenia and Research Methods.

Just wondering if anyone has any model answers for questions they could ask us (mainly for media, relationships and aggression). Im finding that i don't know what to include in my answers atm. Rel, Media and Agg are such simple topics that I find it harder to answer questions somehow!

Thanks
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by chrishutch)
Im doing unit 3 and 4 this summer for Psych with modules: Relationships, Agression, Biological Rhythms, Media, Schizophrenia and Research Methods.

Just wondering if anyone has any model answers for questions they could ask us (mainly for media, relationships and aggression). Im finding that i don't know what to include in my answers atm. Rel, Media and Agg are such simple topics that I find it harder to answer questions somehow!

Thanks
I don't have any model answers as such but i could help you through some practice questions for these topics if you want, i almost do the same topics as you. i do schizophrenia, research methods, media, aggression, intelligence and relationships
chrishutch
Rep:
?
(Original post by tgwktm)
I don't have any model answers as such but i could help you through some practice questions for these topics if you want, i almost do the same topics as you. i do schizophrenia, research methods, media, aggression, intelligence and relationships
Ye man that might be useful. What did u get last year in AS?
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ye man that might be useful. What did u get last year in AS?
i got an A. i am doing aggression revision now so i am in a psychology mood as it were
chrishutch
Rep:
?
(Original post by tgwktm)
i got an A. i am doing aggression revision now so i am in a psychology mood as it were
Ye same
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ye same
do you want help with a past question now?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (103)
27.61%
England (124)
33.24%
Belgium (29)
7.77%
Germany (40)
10.72%
Spain (8)
2.14%