chrishutch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Im doing unit 3 and 4 this summer for Psych with modules: Relationships, Agression, Biological Rhythms, Media, Schizophrenia and Research Methods.

Just wondering if anyone has any model answers for questions they could ask us (mainly for media, relationships and aggression). Im finding that i don't know what to include in my answers atm. Rel, Media and Agg are such simple topics that I find it harder to answer questions somehow!

Thanks
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by chrishutch)
Im doing unit 3 and 4 this summer for Psych with modules: Relationships, Agression, Biological Rhythms, Media, Schizophrenia and Research Methods.

Just wondering if anyone has any model answers for questions they could ask us (mainly for media, relationships and aggression). Im finding that i don't know what to include in my answers atm. Rel, Media and Agg are such simple topics that I find it harder to answer questions somehow!

Thanks
I don't have any model answers as such but i could help you through some practice questions for these topics if you want, i almost do the same topics as you. i do schizophrenia, research methods, media, aggression, intelligence and relationships
chrishutch
Rep:
?
(Original post by tgwktm)
I don't have any model answers as such but i could help you through some practice questions for these topics if you want, i almost do the same topics as you. i do schizophrenia, research methods, media, aggression, intelligence and relationships
Ye man that might be useful. What did u get last year in AS?
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ye man that might be useful. What did u get last year in AS?
i got an A. i am doing aggression revision now so i am in a psychology mood as it were
chrishutch
Rep:
?
(Original post by tgwktm)
i got an A. i am doing aggression revision now so i am in a psychology mood as it were
Ye same
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ye same
do you want help with a past question now?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (12)
7.02%
They've been reasonable (70)
40.94%
Not feeling great... (44)
25.73%
They are TERRIBLE! (45)