Loving Lip Gloss! Watch

breezer431
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey all,

I've recently got really into lip gloss and wanted to know any suggestions for some good brands?

I'm currently trying out Smashbox Pout which is amazing, not too sticky, great light pink colour. MAC PlushGlass Ample Pink which makes your lips look plump, again great colour and not too sticky. Lastly, Bobbi Brown Buff 4 which I'm not massively impressed with, really sticky but a nice colour.

If anyone could suggest some other brands that would be great!
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I went through the worst lip gloss phase between 2011 and late 2012. I must have had at least 50 at my peak. Now it's all about lip stains and lipsticks for me. During my lip gloss phase I tried everything from what I found in markets to drug stores to the high end stuff. What I found was that the quality was always the same but the ones I always went back to were the Lancome Juicy Tubes (specifically this gift set) which my sister bought me around Christmas 2012. I don't know what it was about them that I loved so much. I think might have been the fact that they were the perfect amount of sticky (I love sticky lip glosses!) for them to stay on my lips and not get completely wiped off by my hair in the wind. Haven't worn mine in a while but I'm sure I'm on my last tube which I'm really happy about because I've gotten sick of lip glosses because they just don't last!
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I second Juicy Tubes, L'Oreal also do their own version which IMO is just as good but a bit cheaper. I'm also a fan of Soap and Glory's Mother Pucker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (374)
59.08%
Yes- I don't like it (34)
5.37%
No- I want it (180)
28.44%
No- I don't want it (45)
7.11%

Watched Threads