The Student Room Group

slightly complex situation, Please help me

this is quite a long story but please read as I really badly need advise. I'll try to do a short version.

So there is a guy I used to like who is in my class (let's call him Bob). Bob and I had a snogging session once but this is as far as it went and he said he wanted me for one night only. I got a bit annoyed but I still liked him but the feelings eventually started to go. However from time to time when he is out and I see other drunk girls all over him it makes me feel slightly jealous. He is known as the town hoe so I try not to pay attention to it.

There is also a girl in my class let's call her Kate. Kate has a bf back home. Kate once snogged Bob. I wasn't bothered cause Bob snogges everyone. I told Kate that Bob and I had an encounter after she told me Bob tried to kiss her several more times while drunk.

There is another guy in my class let's call him Fred. Fred once snogged Kate while drunk and later that night we all went to Fred's house for an after party where Fred was taking the piss out of me and I was doing the same to him. By that I mean he kept saying I'll take my clothes off for you but it was all a joke and he was very drunk so it was just funny.

I once asked Kate if she likes Fred and she said no cause she has a bf but if she was single then maybe there could be something there.

On saturday night we all went out again. From the beginning of the night Fred was flirting with me in a joky way and I was continuing the banter. I started noticing that Kate is looking a bit miserable. Eventually she was saying to me I don't feel comfortable I want to go home. By this time she was slightly drunk. I kept asking what is wrong and she said I don't like seeing him flirting with you, cause I am jealous. She asked if I am doing this on purpose cause she snogged Bob and I said no and that I didn't know she liked Fred, to which she said no you knew, I told you I would go for him if I was single. This was a long conversation in the toilets in a club while she was crying a lot. I told her I will lay off Fred (even though he was the one starting with me and I was just responding to it). I said I know how you feel cause I feel jealous when I see Bob flirting with other girls.

After the club closed we went out to get food. While I was getting food I could see her talking to Bob. However she was full on all over him, I thought they were going to start snogging any minute now. Then she started hand feeding Bob someone's chips while I was almost right next to them. I felt SO weird. It was as if our conversation in the toilets didn't happen.

Eventually we all left and went to Fred's for an after party. At his every time I would go to the kitchen he would follow and kept trying to kiss me (this was happening when we were out as well). Finally I let him. So we would go join the others but time from time I would leave and he go with me to the kitchen, we would kiss and then come back. Cause it was getting late people started leaving, Fred and I ended up in his bedroom and once everyone left we had sex. Then once more in the morning.

Fred drove me home one the next day but I had to stop at Kate's to get my stuff. I told her I just left Fred's and that he is taking me home. She didn't look that happy. This was within 3min, I just walked through her door, grabbed my stuff and left.

Now I don't know how to act around her. We were supposed to be going on a trip together, now I don't know if it will happen. All my friends are saying she has no right over Fred. Fred thinks she wants to have everyone. I like Fred (otherwise I wouldn't sleep with him). I didn't do it to get back at her. But I did contradict everything I told her in the club because I saw her flirting with Bob and I decided maybe she doesn't care any more.

I don't know what to do. I don't feel guilty but I don't want her to be upset.
Reply 1
Have you seen Kate together with her boyfriend? When you say 'back home' I assume that she is having a long distance relationship, she may have feelings for Fred due to dissatisfaction with her current circumstances.
Talk to her about her relationship and how she really feels about Fred and just listen to her. It will sort itself out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending