The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Anyone still waiting for SOAS?

So... heard back from other schools but why still am I still waiting for SOAS? They seem pretty quick based on TSR forums. No one else seems to be waiting :frown: or is there anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My daughter is still waiting as well.....
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Reply 2
When did she apply?
Reply 3
I am waiting too. Fingers crossed for all of us.
Reply 4
When did you guys apply? And what courses?

Did you receive any email from them? I received the.. 'we would like to process all by the end of March but not all may be done so... we may ask for more details or give you more updates'.

Really keen on SOAS so yeah a bit eager to hear from them :smile:.
Reply 5
Original post by PopABottle
When did you guys apply? And what courses?

Did you receive any email from them? I received the.. 'we would like to process all by the end of March but not all may be done so... we may ask for more details or give you more updates'.

Really keen on SOAS so yeah a bit eager to hear from them :smile:.

I applied near mid March. I didn't receive this email :frown: I received the submission confirmation only :frown: When did you apply?

May I also ask what is the status of your application on the track?

I am very interested in SOAS as well. Hope we will hear from them soon.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
My daughter applied just before Xmas. She also received e-mail a few days ago informing about their possible delay. BA International Relations & Arabic
Reply 7
Original post by ginalatte
My daughter applied just before Xmas. She also received e-mail a few days ago informing about their possible delay. BA International Relations & Arabic

I applied around the same time too! Im still waiting and didn'treceive any email about delays :frown: i just got submission email!

its driving me nuts hah
Reply 8
No reply this friday :frown: another week of waiting then!

anyone had any luck? ridic waiting period
Reply 9
No reply as well.
Reply 10
Can anybody give them a ring? Unfortunately, I can't cuz I am not in the UK.
Reply 11
Well now it is the weekend. But I hear that they never pick up the phone. They are slowwww. Reminds me of the LSE emails and the wait times :frown:
Reply 12
Well now it is the weekend. But I hear that they never pick up the phone. They are slowwww. Reminds me of the LSE emails and the wait times :frown:

Fingers crossed to hear from them before Easter or else I will go crazy
Reply 13
Damn that is a long time. Hope it is this week! But you applied near March you said right? Are you doing extra? What are you applying for?

I actually applied early Jan so don't know why so long..
Reply 14
Damn that is a long time. Hope it is this week! But you applied near March you said right? Are you doing extra? What are you applying for?

I actually applied early Jan so don't know why so long..

I am a postgrad student :smile:

I hope it will be this week as well :smile:
Reply 15
Ah ok. Yes that is quite late for them not to respond to a post-grad students. My friends who applied for masters in the UK have heard back starting from about a month ago.

Good luck!!! :smile:
Reply 16
Any news?
Reply 17
Ah ok. Yes that is quite late for them not to respond to a post-grad students. My friends who applied for masters in the UK have heard back starting from about a month ago.

Good luck!!! :smile:

I am starting to get worried :frown: Hope they reply soon.

Thank you :smile: Good luck for you too!
Reply 18
Original post by TechMill
Any news?

nope. yourself?

I check this thread everyday to hope you get news :biggrin: haha
Reply 19
nope. yourself?

I check this thread everyday to hope you get news :biggrin: haha

Same.

LOL me too :biggrin: I check email/tracker also every hour.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending