Hole in the frenulum?(Banjo string) Watch

OhMerGerdBurbles
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello, last year during sexual intercourse with an ex same age, about 8 months ago? I had a huge pain on the frenulum thought nothing of it so continued. The next day I couldn't even touch it to wash it. After about 3 weeks I could touch it without it hurting, pulled it around a little bit to see if I could see what happened and there's a hole right through it!!! Now my current girlfriend is a little tighter and older than me. Today she was giving oral sex and damn did that hurt! I told her to stop and she asked why and I just said it got too awkward, so we went to sexual intercourse, it hurts a little bit during insertion but after that my penis is fine. The hole is still there and it looks like it's scarred around the hole, sometimes I can pinch it, slap it, poke it and it won't hurt. It just puts more strain on the rest of the frenulum for everything else, sometimes I can't even pull back the foreskin. It's a good circle of about 4-5mm. It's actually a perfect circle but there we go.

Does anyone have any idea on healing? Too embarrassed to go a sexual health clinic and doctors..

thankyou!
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ouch.

It's been eight months since this happened, and it's not getting better by itself - I'd say it's doctor time.

You can be too embarrassed to go and stay in pain, or embarrassed at the doctors getting this looked at and, if necessary, treated.
OhMerGerdBurbles
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hmm I suppose.. It's getting kinda difficult to wash and it's embarrassing...

Raaaa peak times!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (244)
71.35%
Jeremy Hunt (98)
28.65%

Watched Threads