Reminder: accommodation applications open 2nd April!

Watch
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi everyone!

This is just a reminder that accommodation for new undergraduates opens tomorrow, 2nd April at 12 noon (UK Local time)!

Go here for information and help: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/stud...ng/new-ug.aspx

I also wanted to say that I will be out of the office tomorrow (2nd April), so if you have any urgent queries about accommodation please do contact Student Accommodation on [email protected]. Otherwise, post any other comments here and I'll get back to you on Thursday.

If you can't apply for accommodation tomorrow, please do not worry! The best and only thing you can do is apply as soon as you can. As long as you apply by Friday 6th June, you have a room.

Best of luck for tomorrow and speak to you again on Thursday!

Emily
absurdity69
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thanks. What are the costs for Founders Hall? And is there a menu for founders food prices?
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by absurdity69)
Thanks. What are the costs for Founders Hall? And is there a menu for founders food prices?
Hello!

Founders this will cost approximately £3,165 - £4,889 for the year. It's also a catered pay-as-you go hall, so we recommend you set aside around £30 per week for meals. You get a 50% discount on meals in the Founder's Dining Hall. In terms of a menu, I believe these can change from time to time but it is usually standard meals like lasagne, pasta, roasts and vegetarian options.

I hope that helps,

Emily
absurdity69
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thank you Emily
KaiaBS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If any of you don't want to live in halls, I have a spare double room (its huge) in our house for the upcoming year!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (275)
34.08%
No (532)
65.92%

Watched Threads