The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

ODP September 2014

Hi Everyone!

I have received an offer for ODP to start September at the Ormskirk campus Which I am absolutely ecstatic about!!!

Just wondering if anyone else has heard back? Figured it would be nice get an idea of who I might be spending the next 3 years with :smile:

xx
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by TootsieF
Hi Everyone!

I have received an offer for ODP to start September at the Ormskirk campus Which I am absolutely ecstatic about!!!

Just wondering if anyone else has heard back? Figured it would be nice get an idea of who I might be spending the next 3 years with :smile:

Hi, god knows if il ever find this again, but me too. Can't wait. There's a group on Facebook for odp starters , but only Afew on there so far. Think lots are still waiting to hear.
I'm Jane btw, sure I'm defo gonna be the old fogey of the group (49aaaargh!!).young at heart though! Scared and excited at the same time, but really lookin forward to it.
Congratulations to U too. Look forward to meetin you. Xx
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Madge A

Hi, god knows if il ever find this again, but me too. Can't wait. There's a group on Facebook for odp starters , but only Afew on there so far. Think lots are still waiting to hear.
I'm Jane btw, sure I'm defo gonna be the old fogey of the group (49aaaargh!!#.young at heart though! Scared and excited at the same time, but really lookin forward to it.
Congratulations to U too. Look forward to meetin you. Xx

Hi Jane!

Nice to meet you and congratulations!! :smile:

I'm still in shock that I was offered a place to be honest! Completely over the moon still!! Where in the country are you from? Me and my friend #who also starts in Sept) are based in Wigan/West Lancs.

And don't worry, we are both 'mature' students too - flying the flag for the thirty-something's :wink:

Anna xx
Reply 3
Hiya Anna,
This site is drivin me nuts so hope u get this reply!!!? (It disappeared )
I'm in Liverpool, way too settled to be trotting off round the country, so edge hill isn't too far.
Think I'm still in shock too, can't believe it, made up but apprehensive & scared & excited at the same time.
Checkout the odp websites on Facebook , the edge hill 1, & click to join. The starters in April have just had a coffee morning so they can meet b4 they started, so I'm hopin there's 1 for us. It would be lovely to see who we're gonna be with. When did u have ur interview? Mine was on the 5th of feb, I assumed I'd been rejected when I got it 3 days later, nearly collapsed with disbelief. Havnt got any theatre or science experience. Just have to finish the access course now, to know il definately be there. Take care & hope this reply works. Jane. Xx
Reply 4
Original post by Madge A
Hiya Anna,
This site is drivin me nuts so hope u get this reply!!!? (It disappeared )
I'm in Liverpool, way too settled to be trotting off round the country, so edge hill isn't too far.
Think I'm still in shock too, can't believe it, made up but apprehensive & scared & excited at the same time.
Checkout the odp websites on Facebook , the edge hill 1, & click to join. The starters in April have just had a coffee morning so they can meet b4 they started, so I'm hopin there's 1 for us. It would be lovely to see who we're gonna be with. When did u have ur interview? Mine was on the 5th of feb, I assumed I'd been rejected when I got it 3 days later, nearly collapsed with disbelief. Havnt got any theatre or science experience. Just have to finish the access course now, to know il definately be there. Take care & hope this reply works. Jane. Xx

Hiya!

I am doing the Access course too :smile: Just joined the group on Facebook, Im going to create a new group for Sept 2014/April 2015 starters as there doesn't seem to be one... xxxx
Reply 5
Hello! I am the friend from West Lancs area!! Ormskirk Sept 2014 starters seem a bit thin on the ground so far eh?!! Cant wait for September!!! Seems more real now! Claire x
Reply 6
Original post by CLAW1
Hello! I am the friend from West Lancs area!! Ormskirk Sept 2014 starters seem a bit thin on the ground so far eh?!! Cant wait for September!!! Seems more real now! Claire x

You found it! :smile:
Reply 7
Ive found a few more people who I am currently trying to add to the FB group :biggrin:

Heres the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/848902028459218/

A xx
I have joined the group....glad I can finally speak to people I will be be doing. A degree with 🎉🎉🎉 very excited xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending