The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Accommodation Music Technology Student

So I've decided that I'm going to study Music Tech at Leeds Metropolitan but I have no idea which accommodation to choose! I went to an open day not long ago, but they only showed us Kirkstall Brewery, which seemed alright, but now that I've looked at the map it seems so far away from the city, which seems a shame as I would like to be within walking distance of the bars/shops/etc. My course is situated at the Headingley Campus so ideally I want somewhere in-between the campus and the city, or will Kirkstall do? I'm so confused someone help please ._.
Opal might be a good option for you then? You would probably have to get the bus to lectures, but you would be within walking distance of town.

Even if you chose Kirkstall there are regular buses into town that take about 15-20 minutes depending on the time of day and if you're getting a taxi back after a night out you can share the cost with your mates so it isn't too expensive.

If you have any questions about either of the properties let me know :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Opal seems so much more expensive, but it really seems where I'd like to go, I doubt I can afford it though :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending