The Student Room Group

My boyfriend is disgusting.. is this normal?

Don't get me wrong, he's really sweet but also so disgusting :frown:

He ****s many times every day and always leaves skidmarks in the toilet. No matter if it's his or my toilet, he thinks it's hilarious..

He also wears white boxers but doesn't wipe his arse properly so he leaves skids on his underwear all the time - so gross!

He also farts all the time, it's disgusting. Sometimes he "dutch ovens" me, where he traps me under the covers and farts inside.

Is this normal behaviour for a man? I love him but he's just so gross!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's certainly not normal from my point of view as a man.

He clearly has very little self respect for himself and very little respect for you so it seems.

Farting infront of you wouldn't be bad but his poor personal hygiene of not wiping his arse,well that is just disgusting. Tell him to clean up his act.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

He ****s many times every day and always leaves skidmarks in the toilet. No matter if it's his or my toilet, he thinks it's hilarious..

He also wears white boxers but doesn't wipe his arse properly so he leaves skids on his underwear all the time - so gross!

He also farts all the time, it's disgusting. Sometimes he "dutch ovens" me, where he traps me under the covers and farts inside.

He's either very young, immature or a slob. Or a combination of these. Not that I'm at all judgmental!

How old is he?
Reply 4
That's so so gtim. My boyfriend doesn't do any of those things!!! I probably fart more than he does :s
I hope you're both like, 15 or something.
Reply 6
I hope it's not normal behaviour.
Reply 7
GRIM...
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

If this is meant to be an April Fool's Day joke, it's too late now.

If this is a serious thread, then that kind of stuff is not normal at all.
I've been dutch ovened a fair few times. The other stuff, eww
Reply 10
He's immature. Should grow up soon, most do.
Ewwwww that's ****ing digusting, you should dump his sorry ass!
Reply 12
I'm 21 and he's 23.. One of the most mature and responsible people I know - apart from these little things.

To be fair the underwear thing doesn't happen so often but sometimes. He says it's because his bum is so hairy that it gets stuck to the hairs and there's nothing he can do. He blames us English people for not having bidets or "bum guns" these showers in toilets like in other countries to was afterwards. I've told him to use baby wipes but he tells me he's not a baby!
Reply 13
It's how you test whether her feelings for you are genuine and robust :indiff:

Nah, he's gross.
Original post by kidomo
Ewwwww that's ****ing digusting, you should dump his sorry ass!

ugh calm down! surely that's not enough reason to dump someone! :rolleyes:

At least talk to him first, even if it's just the occassional "eww that's disgusting!" he'll start cleaning up his act when he sees that u're not impressed.
no absolutely not

my boyfriend has never farted in front of me and i'd kick him if he did it's horrible
Reply 16
He's a legend
Original post by sausageez
ugh calm down! surely that's not enough reason to dump someone! :rolleyes:

At least talk to him first, even if it's just the occassional "eww that's disgusting!" he'll start cleaning up his act when he sees that u're not impressed.

If i was her i would have dumped his ass by now...

He's disgusting beyond believe:puke:
Urghh that's gross, talk to him about it and maybe he'll clean up his act (and his arse)
Skid marks on boxers is not normal, at all. Leaving skid marks on the toilet on a regular basis, is pretty disgusting. However when I create a beauty in the toilet I let it float lol, I love to hear the screams of the next user.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending