Edexcel IGCSE English Lang A, May/Jun 2013

Watch this thread
Deeko1987
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum. I'd like to start of by saying hi. I was hoping for some information on last years exam.

Does anybody know, which non-fiction article from section A and which poem from section B of the anthology was used in the May/June 2013?

Also, any idea which extracts may make an appearance this may/June.

Finally, I have spoken with Levine, the author of 'A Game of Polo with a Headless Goat' regarding the meaning behind the title, should anyone want the answer please PM me.

Many thanks

dean
Amy. J S
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Deeko1987)
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum. I'd like to start of by saying hi. I was hoping for some information on last years exam.

Does anybody know, which non-fiction article from section A and which poem from section B of the anthology was used in the May/June 2013?

Also, any idea which extracts may make an appearance this may/June.

Finally, I have spoken with Levine, the author of 'A Game of Polo with a Headless Goat' regarding the meaning behind the title, should anyone want the answer please PM me.

Many thanks

dean
Hi Dean!

I'm a first time IGCSE student with Edexcel and my examinations are in May- all within one week which is quite lucky! I can't really answer your question because I'm not aware; although if you haven't looked to past papers, I strongly suggest you do. They will give you a clear idea of exam structure which isn't likely to change for a few series to come, so the questions are similar to your exam paper in May and June. I just wanted to say that emailing Emma Levine was really innovative of you!

I hope you do well in your exams!

Amy
Deeko1987
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi Amy,

thanks for the advice, best of luck to you too

Dean
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (81)
18.71%
The paper was reasonable (166)
38.34%
Not feeling great about that exam... (118)
27.25%
It was TERRIBLE (68)
15.7%

Watched Threads