This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
oh, my A levels are so not going to plan, the plan being that I would pass them and the reality being that I don't think I will now! Did anyone sit the AQA English Lit A2 on Monday? I answered on the Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Measure for Measure, and thought the questions they asked were really difficult. I don't think I've done at all well on that paper and I got the pre-release material yesterday and now I know I'm going to fail English! and did anyone sit OCR P3 and M1? I thought they were both hard, I only answered about half the questions on P3 and I thought M1 was too long.
Good luck with anyone exams u all have left!
feisty
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
I sat OCR P3 last week and i have been struggling with it all year. I found the first question was ok and the last question but 2 and 3 were a NIGHTMARE. Plus ive totally stuffed up S3 so i won't get a B grade i need now.
legend_john
Report 16 years ago
yeah i took the english exam, but on keats and othello. i thought the othello was pretty easy but the keats was quite dodgey. chances are that if the question was weird then the marking will be quite lenient. as long as you used plenty of quotes you should be fine.

take it easy

john the legend
RazorbladePiano
Report 16 years ago
I thought P3 was a nightmare! Apart from question 1 and the comprehension paper, it was 'orrible!

Hopefully I'll get my D in maths..hehehehe...g-d bless polys.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I took the English exam and did Chaucer and Measure for Measure. The Measure for Measure I found was OK as we had done a questin similar to the one about the irresponsible leader one in class. But the OCR History and OCR Biology were foul is it me or are exams getting harder?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
DI DID MEASURE 4 MEASURE AND RIME OF THE ANCIENT MARINER ON MONDAY.....THEY WERE SO EASY. THE QUESTIONS WERE SO COOL.......I SAY THAT SO CONFIDENTLY THAT IT WILL BE A JOKE IF IVE ACTUALLY FAILED! GOOD LUCK PEEPS
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by legend_john)
yeah i took the english exam, but on keats and othello. i thought the othello was pretty easy but the keats was quite dodgey. chances are that if the question was weird then the marking will be quite lenient. as long as you used plenty of quotes you should be fine.

take it easy

john the legend
so wot were the questions? How dyu end up doing on the exam? I gotta sit it this year and frm wot pple hav been sayin, am gettin really stressed! need as much practise as i can get..kno any gd revision sites?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I did D1 yesterday, OCR board. I already have a grade C at A level, but I need that B or A grade. The only advice I can give you is to resit your AS modules as they are a lot easier, and you can pick up marks easily. Even if you got 80/100 I recommend resitting to get those extra points.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I already have a grade C at A level, but I need that B or A grade.
no way, i thought u was clever, lol.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
no way, i thought u was clever, lol.
I am, just didn't work in the first year.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.36%
No (596)
65.64%

Watched Threads