scrawlx101
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have exams coming up in a month and need to get round to learning case studies and everything for Geography, however, I don't really know the best way to revise them as just reading them isn't really helping.

I know bits and pieces.I plan on doing restless earth,rocks resources and scenery and coastal zones for PHYSICAL and Population Change,Urban environments and rural environments for the HUMAN paper.I know that it isn't smart to just revise those 6 topics since they might be really hard but I barely know anything.Trying to revise but i struggle to remeber. I.I read over and over and try to recite it but just feel demotivated after forgetting it and doing bad in tests at school.Im doing Higher tier.Exam board is edexcel.

Any tips?
scrawlx101
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
anyone?
BCMFM16
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Gurl... Deep breaths count to ten...I'm doing physical: ice on land rocks and scenery and coastal zones human : population globalisation and tourism. I would advise you to revise make sure you know everything revision notes. Then technique remember with describe ONLY describe give figure from graphs... But NEVER I repeat NEVER why cause that's not what the question is asking for and you'll loose precious time. Refer to case studies as much as you can especially in the EXPLAIN questions just to reinforcer what you've been explaining. Also try to mention the multiplier effect when you can to show you can see the links between stuff and what they can cause.
Plenty of exam papers, repeat them until you get 100% and as long as you don't get nervous in the exam you'll be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
BCMFM16
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Let me know when you see this and if this is useful. Btw I don't normally talk like that, I was on a sugar rush

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (20)
6.92%
They might tell the bully (29)
10.03%
I don't think they'd understand (44)
15.22%
It might lead to more bullying (106)
36.68%
There's nothing they could do (90)
31.14%

Watched Threads

Latest