how to get hair this curly?!

Watch
candyloveee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
how can i get my hair like this?? i have completely straight silky hair.

http://instagram.com/anniecurli
Technetium
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That's her natural texture and unless you're a whizz with a curling wand you will not be able to achieve this look.
candyloveee
Rep:
?
(Original post by Technetium)
That's her natural texture and unless you're a whizz with a curling wand you will not be able to achieve this look.
thats sad to know it looks so nice! do you think a hairdresser would be able to do it?
Technetium
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by candyloveee)
thats sad to know it looks so nice! do you think a hairdresser would be able to do it?
If you show her the picture she will probably be able to, but it won't have the same volume and I doubt it would remain like that for long.
PWP2CBT
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You could try a perm but they're quite high maintenance so keep that in mind! I had mine done when I was younger so excuse the embarrassing year 9 pics. :P
Before:
Name:  6774_1182915607539_1032473_n.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  40.0 KB
After:
Name:  9024_1217296027028_8056088_n.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  31.2 KB
candyloveee
Rep:
?
(Original post by Charlottelt)
You could try a perm but they're quite high maintenance so keep that in mind! I had mine done when I was younger so excuse the embarrassing year 9 pics. :P
Before:
Name:  6774_1182915607539_1032473_n.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  40.0 KB
After:
Name:  9024_1217296027028_8056088_n.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  31.2 KB
how long did it last? aren't perms really damaging to your hair?
BornSinner
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm afraid to say that is her natural hair texture. She has gorgeous curls, so I don't blame you! You could always go into a salon and show the hairdresser an image of Annie Khalid, find out if he/she can give you a similar perm. Perms are high maintenance, so you'll have to look after your hair a lot more than you are at the moment. If a perm isn't what you're looking for because it is damaging then there are hundreds of heatless curly hair tutorials on YouTube or otherwise just use the smallest wand size, section your hair into four and take small strands of your hair, curling them one at a time.
redferry
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
how can i get my hair like this?? i have completely straight silky hair.

http://instagram.com/anniecurli
You'd have to get a perm.

So it'd be permanent if you did do it.
PWP2CBT
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
how long did it last? aren't perms really damaging to your hair?
I couldn't afford to keep it up as you should really get it redone every month or so but I had mine for about 3 months. It never damaged my hair. When you get it out you should use a nice deep conditioning treatment and that got my hair back to normal. It had a wavy kink in for a while afterwards but my hair wasn't damaged.
brownbearxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lee stafford chopstick styler.
candyloveee
Rep:
?
(Original post by brownbearxo)
Lee stafford chopstick styler.
just googled it, think i may get it! thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.57%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
14.74%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.93%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.34%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (67)
26.69%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.73%

Watched Threads