megank123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm travelling to Munich on a History trip this Saturday, and it's going to include a 24 hour coach journey (-.-). Would like to get some revision in there, but I find it difficult to just read a book and learn in that way. I was just wondering if anyone could recommend links to some good podcasts for revision for either Psychology (I'm doing eating behaviour, aggression, relationships, OCD and anomalistic psychology) or History? Thank you!
Captain Jack
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by megank123)
I'm travelling to Munich on a History trip this Saturday, and it's going to include a 24 hour coach journey (-.-). Would like to get some revision in there, but I find it difficult to just read a book and learn in that way. I was just wondering if anyone could recommend links to some good podcasts for revision for either Psychology (I'm doing eating behaviour, aggression, relationships, OCD and anomalistic psychology) or History? Thank you!
Sorry Megan, it looks like everyone missed this post! Did you find anything in the end? How was Munich!?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (117)
28.13%
No - I have already returned home (56)
13.46%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (81)
19.47%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.62%
No - I live at home during term anyway (122)
29.33%

Watched Threads