Flump.

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi TSR,

I'm in a bit of a mental flump, if you will. And by flump I mean: exhausted, demotivated, miserable, emotional and frustrated. There are so many things stressing me out and upsetting me. I'm usually pretty good at dealing with stress, I figure out what's bothering me, analyze it and move on.

I'm just going to have a whine here.
1) I'm doing the leaver's book. I wanted to make something personal, well polished, a project to be proud of and I asked a few people to help at the beginning. These helpers have taken charge and been helpful, but have also all ganged up against any and every idea I've had. One of the most irritating things is that (let's call her R) R was all moody after someone changed a page layout she spent a while on, proclaimed we should check with eachother before doing that and then did that same thing to one of the pages I had worked on.

2) There are too many cocks at my school. Everyone is friends with a girl that was my friend in year 11, who at the beginning of year 12 decided she was done talking to me. Thusly, I don't like this girl, thusly people dislike me.

3) I miss my American friends. I feel lonely.

4) Just A-levels. I am so stressed out because I don't know what to focus on, I can't even focus I'm too busy feeling sorry for myself.

5) I'm ill.

Summary: I feel unimportant and insignificant. I don't get what I'm doing to make so many people aggressive towards me. I don't feel like a victim, but I don't get what I'm doing. I just wish someone could come up to me and talk to my face instead of to my back.

Feel free to post pictures of kittens: fluffy, happy kittens.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed