The Misandry Bubble - A Good Explanation For What Is Happening In Society Watch
1) Easy contraception (condoms, pills, and abortions)
2) 'No fault' divorce, asset division, and alimony
3) Female economic freedom
4) Female-Centric social engineering (e.g. rigged divorce laws)
It introduces the concept of Marriage 2.0, which men are increasingly avoiding.
- traditional marriage.
- married young, no sex before marriage, very little divorce
- no fault divorce, leading to high divorce rates (with mainly women initiating divorce)
- likely to have multiple partners before marriage (so the pair bond is weaker)
- women delaying marriage so giving their husband less of their youth & beauty
- child custody nearly always granted to women, with child support (and often alimony) paid by men; men get financially shafted in divorce
What will change things?
1) men learning how to pick up women
2) adult entertainment technologies (e.g. virtual reality porn)
3) globalisation (rise of Islam; men leaving for greener pastures in SE Asia, Eastern Europe and South America; medical tourism, e.g. having a baby through a surrogate mother)
4) male economic disengagement and resultant tax-base erosion
Some quotes from towards the end:
The 'feminist' hypergamous utopia is not self-financing, but is precariously dependent on every beta man working at his full capacity, without which the government bubble, inseparable from the misandry bubble, collapses. Misandry is thus mathematically impossible to finance for any extended period of time.
On 1/1/2020, we will assess how the misandry bubble popped and the fallout that women are suffering under for having made the mistake of letting 'feminists' control their destiny.
Anyhow, though that report contains some real issues that I sympathize with (divorce laws, child custody), its ridiculously exaggerated in certain parts and does scream anti-feminist big time, and something written in such a loaded manner will only lower the piece's credibility IMO. There's no misandry bubble ffs. Sure, there are issues men face, just like there are several issues women face, which is why there are MRA's and also feminists...but its not like the feminism "agenda" is taking over the world and ruining lives of all men .
The "report" both referred to feminist and feminism in inverted commas, and mentioned "beta" males. I call anti-feminist drivel in wolfs clothing from a non-peer reviewed source.
What do you think? Is society on a sustainable path? Do you think his predictions are accurate and if not, why not? Why should men get married under marriage 2.0? If men don't want to get married, what motivation do they have to work hard when tax rates are so high for high earners? What happens to a society in which men are incentivised to become players or porn addict drop outs rather than hard working fathers and husbands? What can be done to improve things?
Women are the reproductive bottleneck, and so are automatically considered important. Men can reproduce almost infinitely, and so must prove value to their societies some other way.
What is occurring in today's society is that there is enough wealth floating around that women have all of their material needs met and most men are not capable of demonstrating enough value to give them bargaining power with women. The top few % of men who are capable of demonstrating value are doing fine and have much lower divorce rates (read: Coming Apart by Charles Murray).