to kill or not to kill? that is the question. Watch

This discussion is closed.
snow_white
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
No he doesnt. He followed his heart...can you blame him?
**** off corey, he got drunk of his fucin head took back some random chick to his room and got a blowjob,he couldnt even remeber her name. **** if he doesnt desevre anything, your just a lonely arrogant little prik who likes to think hes big by picking on other people when they are looking for a little support, do yourself a favour and in future shut the **** up you ******!!
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by snow_white)
**** off corey, he got drunk of his fucin head took back some random chick to his room and got a blowjob,he couldnt even remeber her name. **** if he doesnt desevre anything, your just a lonely arrogant little prik who likes to think hes big by picking on other people when they are looking for a little support, do yourself a favour and in future shut the **** up you ******!!
Well said...
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by snow_white)
Must you use abusive langauge?

Besides, you did not tell us all the facts in the first place. Anyway, he was drunk therefore it obviously meant nothing...and you shouldn't blame him for that. Then he broke it off with you, surely this indicates he was not happy with you?

I am not picking on you, merely presenting a view on the matter. Don't ask questions if you only want one type of answer.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Must you use abusive langauge?

Besides, you did not tell us all the facts in the first place. Anyway, he was drunk therefore it obviously meant nothing...and you shouldn't blame him for that. Then he broke it off with you, surely this indicates he was not happy with you?

I am not picking on you, merely presenting a view on the matter. Don't ask questions if you only want one type of answer.
Children childrean. Settle please. There are much more important things to be arguing about. For instance, I've realised that Homer Simpson is much cleverer than Bart Simpson, despite Bart having the rather better name of Bartholamew (sp). What is the deal here?
sashh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Be the most beautiful, charming, witty person there. You can do this, your friends are all there to make you charming, witty etc.

Don't ignore him, just be too busy to talk to him. Basically let him know what he is missing. Make sure at least one of your friends is always with you.

It doesn't have the same instant gratification as killing him, but it will drive him mad for weeks.

Oh and don't forget to have some come backs ready. eg if he says "I'm sorry" just say "yes you are" and walk away.

Or if you don't want to take the higher ground do one of the following

1) Ask in front of everyone how his 'problem' is.
2) Make an appointment at your local GU clinic and hand him the appointment card in front of everyone.

Oh and about the "it didn't mean anything to him" comments. That's not the point. It meant a LOT to you, he knew that and he still went ahead.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (53)
17.67%
Labour (148)
49.33%
Liberal Democrats (44)
14.67%
Green Party (20)
6.67%
Brexit Party (4)
1.33%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
1%
SNP (6)
2%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.67%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.33%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)