The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Met accommodation

I've just been on the Leeds Met website and am a little confused. Firstly, do you have to pay a £200 deposit when applying for accommodation and does this get deducted from your rent in September? And, do you have to do this in the 10 days after you've made your final uni decisions?

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you! :smile:
Yes you pay a £200 deposit when applying for accommodation and you have to pay your deposit within 10 days of application.

Once you sign your contract this then becomes a damage deposit that is returned when you leave (subject to any damage charges).
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
ahh right okay, thank you :smile: is there a preferred accommodation for physiotherapy students do you know please?
I paid my £200 back in February for opal, but I haven't heard anything since! How long should it be till I receive my contract and know what flat I will be in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahmayjones
ahh right okay, thank you :smile: is there a preferred accommodation for physiotherapy students do you know please?

We have quite a few physiotherapy students in Opal. If you want to live with other students on your course you can enter it as a preference on your application and we will do our best to place you in a flat with other physiotherapy students.
Original post by RaychelJudge94
I paid my £200 back in February for opal, but I haven't heard anything since! How long should it be till I receive my contract and know what flat I will be in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you've paid your deposit you will have a room reserved for you in Opal. We let you know flat and room details in July if you have an unconditional offer or in August after results day if your offer is conditional.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending