Documentary Producers & Channel 4 seek people being affected by jealousy

Watch
BELLE BOYD
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Finding it hard to Trust?
How far will you go to find out the truth?
Have you taken a lie detector test to save your relationship?

Documentary Producers seek people whose home life is being affected by jealousy and distrust.

We are working on a project for Channel 4 about morbid jealousy and lack of trust in domestic relationships. We would like to speak to couples in the UK involved in relationships that are blighted by a condition sometimes called the Othello Syndrome.
Do you constantly checking mobile phones, emails and social media for proof? Perhaps you use lie detectors or other technology in a desperate bid to restore trust. What affect is this having on your relationship?
We would like to talk to both partners to find out how each is affected by the jealousy and what it is doing to their relationship. Alternatively you may be a parent trying to get to the bottom of an issue with your son or daughter - or is there an issue within your wider family that can only be solved with the intervention of technology?

The company making this thought-provoking film is the highly respected factual programme maker Screenhouse. For further information and examples of work please go to
www.screenhouse.co.uk. We make sensitive, high quality and non-sensational films. We believe anyone taking part will genuinely benefit from doing so.

If you're affected in anyway, please get in touch for a no obligation, confidential chat.
Call or text Jayne on 07957 632649.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (27)
13.64%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.06%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.55%
I need help with my personal statement (82)
41.41%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (50)
25.25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.52%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.58%

Watched Threads