dias107
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,

I am currently in my second year of studying Law at university (I am 20 years old) and I am quite enthusiastic about approaching the Met Police Graduation Scheme once I've graduated in 2015. I've had a look at the official description of the scheme on the Met website, although I found that it didn't offer much detail into the application process, or the exclusive benefits that the scheme has to offer.

How competitive is the selection process?
How could I improve my application to strengthen my chances of being selected for the scheme?
What sort of benefits come with becoming a police officer through the graduation scheme, as opposed to the regular police constable route? (fast-track? wages?)

I was hoping to hear from anyone who is currently undertaking the scheme, graduates who are thinking of taking it, or even those who have applied and been successful.

Many thanks.
rainy123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am in the exact same situation. I am also 20, in year 2.
DIN-NARYU-FARORE
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
same here.20. going into 3rd year law. considering joining the police (but for all the wrong reasons MUHAHAHAHA).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (469)
66.62%
No (235)
33.38%

Watched Threads