guyb121
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi there, I'm using the Ian Harrison "Advanced Accounting For A2" Textbook and its proving to be a great revision help so far but I'm a little confused about where I can find the answers for the practice exercises given in the book.

The answers for half the questions, the odd numbered questions, are at the back of the book, but there appears to be no answers for even numbered questions.

Anyone know why this is and where the answers to the even numbered questions are?
Advertisement
A.A.T.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No answer book for this text - one set of questions with answers at the back and the other your teacher / lecturer can do.

Post some questions / question numbers of the ones you are unsure about or post your answer to see what others get.

Prof.
guyb121
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by A.A.T.)
No answer book for this text - one set of questions with answers at the back and the other your teacher / lecturer can do.

Post some questions / question numbers of the ones you are unsure about or post your answer to see what others get.

Prof.
ThankYou, I just bought the book off of Amazon hence why I was a little confused, I'll just stick to answering the odd number questions when I'm doing revision
Advertisement
Zaraoo22
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does any one have as and a levels by lan Harrison addition question and answers key?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (46)
17.36%
No one else does (83)
31.32%
I'm embarrassed about my background (28)
10.57%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (90)
33.96%
We don't use a video platform (5)
1.89%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.64%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.26%

Watched Threads