The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

The Medway Campus 2014-15 Thread

Post in here if you plan to study at Medway in the next year.

I will be starting Occupational Therapy there in April 2015 and will be 33 :eek: by that time. I'm not too fussed about the reputation the area has with regards nightlife as I am there to study and have done my fair share of partying over the years and I'm from King's Lynn so high volumes of chavs are nothing new to me! Plus London is right on the doorstep, Canterbury is 40 minutes away and Dover is down the road for a long weekend on the continent so what more could you need?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Batistuta
Post in here if you plan to study at Medway in the next year.

I will be starting Occupational Therapy there in April 2015 and will be 33 :eek: by that time. I'm not too fussed about the reputation the area has with regards nightlife as I am there to study and have done my fair share of partying over the years and I'm from King's Lynn so high volumes of chavs are nothing new to me! Plus London is right on the doorstep, Canterbury is 40 minutes away and Dover is down the road for a long weekend on the continent so what more could you need?

Hi, I'm starting in April 2015 too. I'm doing Diagnostic Radiography and will be living at home. :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm coming too!!
Reply 3
Original post by lilly1979
I'm coming too!!

Yay. :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Can't wait for April 2015 to study Diagnostic Radiography at Medway! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by t-ross
Can't wait for April 2015 to study Diagnostic Radiography at Medway! :smile:

That's great. Someone else starting in April. :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Yeah lol, I think I might be the youngest student doe
Reply 7
Original post by t-ross
Yeah lol, I think I might be the youngest student doe

I definitely won't be. Haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Haha. Have you received any letters from them yet ?
Reply 9
Original post by t-ross
Haha. Have you received any letters from them yet ?

Nope, but I had one from UCAS which mentions April '15 rather than just saying you have a place. So I'm trying not to panic but it's annoying as the place doesn't seem confirmed. Have you had one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Nah I haven't, I might just call them
Original post by t-ross
Nah I haven't, I might just call them

I emailed them twice but still nothing. :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hay everyone, I'm studying Diagnostic Radiography in Medway April 2015 too.
Original post by EmmaT2610
Hay everyone, I'm studying Diagnostic Radiography in Medway April 2015 too. í ½í¸€

Yay, another one. ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Hay everyone, I'm studying Diagnostic Radiography in Medway April 2015 too. ������

Nice one! Are u looking forward to it?
Original post by t-ross
Nice one! Are u looking forward to it?

Hi ya, yes I'm really looking forward to it although I'm scared also. Roll on April so we can just get started. How about you....looking forward to it? :smile:
Reply 16
Hi ya, yes I'm really looking forward to it although I'm scared also. Roll on April so we can just get started. How about you....looking forward to it? :smile:

Yea Can't wait! Are you living at home or student accommodation ?
Original post by t-ross
Yea Can't wait! Are you living at home or student accommodation ?

Yeah I'm living at home as I'm only about 15 minutes away which is great for me. Has anyone received any letters or anything coz I haven't really heard anything. Also I was told we can't apply for the NHS bursary until dec/jan time?
Yeah I'm living at home as I'm only about 15 minutes away which is great for me. Has anyone received any letters or anything coz I haven't really heard anything. Also I was told we can't apply for the NHS bursary until dec/jan time?

I'm living at home too. I'm in Rochester. Only had the UCAS letter so far. I was told that the NHS bursary website will tell us when to apply. I applied already as I had a place at South Bank too (Sept start) but changed my mind when I got the CCCU place, however, I have to reapply as they won't let me alter the Uni. :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Occupational Therapy 2015 💪

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending