?
Report 5 years ago
What poll? lol
victoriajackson
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Keep it trimmed that's all that it needs really. Clean shaven would be weird like they haven't hit puberty same reason I don't shave everything off why would anyone want to sleep with someone who looks like a child?
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by victoriajackson)
Keep it trimmed that's all that it needs really. Clean shaven would be weird like they haven't hit puberty same reason I don't shave everything off why would anyone want to sleep with someone who looks like a child?
If pubes are the only thing stopping you looking like a child you've got bigger (or smaller) problems
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by jay2013)
What poll? lol
It kind of failed haha. Just say whatever you prefer and forget the poll bit.
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hair. I didn't think many men would shave their pubes.
Horny Cabbage
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
If pubes are the only thing stopping you looking like a child you've got bigger (or smaller) problems
Your argument doesn't quite work the same when replying to a woman does it now ?
victoriajackson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No I have an adult womans body, I just think it's creepy. You grow pubic hair for a reason why shave it all off? That's nothing against people who do it's their choice what they do with their own body hair but in my opinion it is odd to go back to a pre pubescent state. Groom and shave some areas but take it all of and I just find it odd, every guy I've been with has preferred me that way and I prefer them that way.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Horny Cabbage)
Your argument doesn't quite work the same when replying to a woman does it now ?
Yes it does. An adult woman will have an adult woman's body, regardless of what she does with pubes
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by victoriajackson)
No I have an adult womans body, I just think it's creepy. You grow pubic hair for a reason why shave it all off? That's nothing against people who do it's their choice what they do with their own body hair but in my opinion it is odd to go back to a pre pubescent state. Groom and shave some areas but take it all of and I just find it odd, every guy I've been with has preferred me that way and I prefer them that way.
Fair enough I just don't get the pre pubescent argument - I mean if you're an adult you'll look like an adult. That's like saying all bald people look like cancer sufferers when there's a clear difference between someone bald through chemo (emaciated and yellow) and someone who's just shaved their head.

I have nothing against what you decide to do, just don't really see the argument
Anonymous #3
Report 5 years ago
Kept neat and tidy or none at all. It helps then when you're 'exploring'.
Treeroy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't find completely smooth/clean guys attractive when it comes to that area. It definitely makes them seem more of a prepubescent boy. It really should be trimmed (indeed, it can be trimmed quite a lot), but it shouldn't be bare and the hair shouldn't be too short either.

That said, it's not really a big deal to me.
victoriajackson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Fair enough I just don't get the pre pubescent argument - I mean if you're an adult you'll look like an adult. That's like saying all bald people look like cancer sufferers when there's a clear difference between someone bald through chemo (emaciated and yellow) and someone who's just shaved their head.

I have nothing against what you decide to do, just don't really see the argument
A hairless (apart from eyebrows and head hair) body symbolises youth which is why removing body hair has been popular throughout history. To me it symbolises a child like youth so removing it for me makes me feel like I'm trying to revert my body back to that child like hairless state.
Carpe Vinum
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't really mind. But completely shaven off? Hell no.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Okay, I'm rephrasing the question as I do understand that clean shaven can make you look like a child.

"Girls, do you prefer a guy hairy or partly shaven "down there"?"
ilex_noemi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I shave or occassionally just trim instead. I prefer guys to be the same. Too much hair is a turn off for me. Saying that, I wouldn't break up with someone over it, it's their choice.
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Clean shaven. Balls should NEVER be hairy! I don't mind really closely trimmed hair on the public mound but he HAS to shave his balls.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.78%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.96%
No I am happy with my course choice (401)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (100)
14.22%

Watched Threads