I want two turtles.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Awwww,

You have such a cute dog! No one has the right to threaten to hurt him like that. I wouldn't wait till something does happen, I would ring the police, or talk to parents about it? Is the lady approachable in any way, maybe you can talk to her?

I hope you get it sorted. Good luck.
She's about as far from approachable as you can get! She just scowls and snarls, and doesn't say anything! She's the most antisocial, obnoxious person i've ever seen in my life! :eek:
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
She's the most antisocial, obnoxious person i've ever seen in my life! :eek:
You haven't met me.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
I'd just like to point out that the only thing Dylan has done to freaky-mad-woman is bark at her, but nothing worse than that. She is creeeeeeepy
That's quite understandable if she's almost thrown stones at him! And anyway, animals are like children - it's not their fault if they react adversely You could even ring RSPCA if she actually DOES throw a stone.
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
maybe you can talk to her?
No way! if you say hi she just glares at you or turns away.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
She's about as far from approachable as you can get! She just scowls and snarls, and doesn't say anything! She's the most antisocial, obnoxious person i've ever seen in my life! :eek:
Well perhaps if you don't respond to her being like this, she'll get bored. Maybe she likes attracting attention.
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
it's not their fault if they react adversely You could even ring RSPCA if she actually DOES throw a stone.
The law suggests otherwise.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tek)
You haven't met me.
Lol! Funny
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
You haven't met me.
Haha, good point. She is second then
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Haha, good point. She is second then
No, she's still first, because Eeyore HASN'T met me. Duh.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
No, she's still first, because Eeyore HASN'T met me. Duh.
what the **** have you got 2 turtles they are hardly the ideal pets ever
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Think about it. What's a turtle's only weak point? It's stomach. Consequently if you duck tape two turtles together they will be invincible! Mwah!
Agrippina
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheWolf)
Well, they do live for an awfully long time!
Agrippina
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tek)
Think about it. What's a turtle's only weak point? It's stomach. Consequently if you duck tape two turtles together they will be invincible! Mwah!
:eek: That would be cruel! Amusing idea though....
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:eek: That would be cruel! Amusing idea though....
When I'm ruling the world with my army of duck taped turtles you won't be smiling.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tek)
When I'm ruling the world with my army of duck taped turtles you won't be smiling.
Heh.... well we'll see about that when it happens!
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
And have trouble moving... that's really cruel - you should be banned from pet shops nationwide!
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Heh.... well we'll see about that when it happens!
Better to join me now than have to beg forgiveness later.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
how about stupidity and the vulnerability of not being to dodge or protect themselves from nuclear bombs
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm a bit concerned at the moment. There's this woman who lives near us - she's a bit of a hippy, and I think she needs help. I must say I don't particularly sympathise with her, since whenever she sees us, she snarls and scowls, and if we have Dylan with us she picks up a stone threateningly, and even if she's miles ahead of us on the path she'll keep looking round menacingly, stone in hand ready to throw (she kind of reminds me of Rochester's wife in "Jane Eyre"). I'm thinking that if this happens again I may call the police, because she could be a danger both to herself and other people (and dogs). Would I be justified in doing so?
Are you actually incapable for thinking/deciding thinks for yourself without double checking with an internet forum?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (204)
49.51%
No (48)
11.65%
I'm not old enough (160)
38.83%

Watched Threads