This discussion is closed.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)
we have loads of mad people near us, one woman used to wear no knickers and askirt then flash at people, another woman used to talk to herself really loudly and another used to hang out of the upstairs window shouting 'friend' at random passers by, pretty scary
I've got to go now, but I'll give you some rep... it made me laugh ,

Well I'll give you some when I get back, if I have some left
me!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
I've got to go now, but I'll give you some rep... it made me laugh ,

Well I'll give you some when I get back, if I have some left
Thanks
s-man
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
I'm a bit concerned at the moment. There's this woman who lives near us - she's a bit of a hippy, and I think she needs help. I must say I don't particularly sympathise with her, since whenever she sees us, she snarls and scowls, and if we have Dylan with us she picks up a stone threateningly, and even if she's miles ahead of us on the path she'll keep looking round menacingly, stone in hand ready to throw (she kind of reminds me of Rochester's wife in "Jane Eyre"). I'm thinking that if this happens again I may call the police, because she could be a danger both to herself and other people (and dogs). Would I be justified in doing so?
shout out "OI NUTTER" if she turns round or replies back to you shes blatently crazy
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by s-man)
shout out "OI NUTTER" if she turns round or replies back to you shes blatently crazy
Lol.... she might throw a stone at me!
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm a bit concerned at the moment. There's this woman who lives near us - she's a bit of a hippy, and I think she needs help. I must say I don't particularly sympathise with her, since whenever she sees us, she snarls and scowls, and if we have Dylan with us she picks up a stone threateningly, and even if she's miles ahead of us on the path she'll keep looking round menacingly, stone in hand ready to throw (she kind of reminds me of Rochester's wife in "Jane Eyre"). I'm thinking that if this happens again I may call the police, because she could be a danger both to herself and other people (and dogs). Would I be justified in doing so?
Today i went to buxton and it was rainy and cloudy...I decided to go to the loo wher e i sa wthis middle aged lady with shades on and a wooly hat.... :eek: She was talking about the middle loo and how someone had been there for 15 minutes ...
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
Today i went to buxton and it was rainy and cloudy...I decided to go to the loo wher e i sa wthis middle aged lady with shades on and a wooly hat.... :eek: She was talking about the middle loo and how someone had been there for 15 minutes ...
There are some very strange people around, aren't there?! When I was waiting in the opticians' the other day, some bloke drove past the window playing bagpipe music really loudly from his car!!! And when I was in Bristol a few months ago, a guy cycled past with a massive, old fashioned music player on the back of his bike playing eccentric music really loudly so that everyone could hear!!
me!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
There are some very strange people around, aren't there?! When I was waiting in the opticians' the other day, some bloke drove past the window playing bagpipe music really loudly from his car!!! And when I was in Bristol a few months ago, a guy cycled past with a massive, old fashioned music player on the back of his bike playing eccentric music really loudly so that everyone could hear!!
The worst thing is you want to laugh so much but you're slightly scared incase they attack you! Especially on public transport...
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lolz......I don't know why but i always end up with the elderly on my case...
They even walk with me...no matter where i'm going... :rolleyes:
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I call these kind of people the "carefree in the community" (People who used to be kept in insitutions are now "care in the community". If they can't look after themselves and are a threat it would be better if they were looked after)
fifi53
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oi - i am care in the community no, seriously.
call the police and get her locked up for threatening your beautiful dog. she could be locked up under section 3 of the mental health act as she is a "danger to herself or other people"... thats all providing they consider dylan a person, which they should. if not youll have to say you thought she was throwing a stone at you.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (83)
33.6%
No I don't (116)
46.96%
I work during the holidays (48)
19.43%

Watched Threads