This discussion is closed.
horrorboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
im really really concerned. im doing A2 levels and was talkin to my friend the other day on the phone and he asked me if ive started studying for the exams yet. I said no not yet and he said omg uve no chance m8 i started ages ago. i was planning on starting next week and ive not been listening in lessons all year and its just hit me how important things are. can i still get A's and B's like i hoped for. :cool:
HasanB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
im really really concerned. im doing A2 levels and was talkin to my friend the other day on the phone and he asked me if ive started studying for the exams yet. I said no not yet and he said omg uve no chance m8 i started ages ago. i was planning on starting next week and ive not been listening in lessons all year and its just hit me how important things are. can i still get A's and B's like i hoped for. :cool:
im in the same position as u almost, but dont panic, cos thats nto going to help, it depends on how hard u work, uve still got a good 2 months to work, a lot can be done in that amount of time. but uve got to work hard m8.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Of course you can, exams are 2 months away.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by HasanB)
im in the same position as u almost, but dont panic, cos thats nto going to help, it depends on how hard u work, uve still got a good 2 months to work, a lot can be done in that amount of time. but uve got to work hard m8.
Is this some sort of a joke, when do you usually start revising? Exams are 2 MONTHS AWAY.
horrorboy
Rep:
?
yea but 7 week doesn't sound long
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Is this some sort of a joke, when do you usually start revising? Exams are 2 MONTHS AWAY.
well look ive got 15 exams , if i divide that up with the amount of days left, it means that i have 4 days to revise per exam !
horrorboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by HasanB)
well look ive got 15 exams , if i divide that up with the amount of days left, it means that i have 4 days to revise per exam !
lol ive got 21 including 6 resits :eek:
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol ive got 21 including 6 resits :eek:
you better start working then, you easily have enought time but it means scarificing other things, ie dont go out as much and increase your self motivation. you can get an result still from an A to a U, its just a matter of putting in the work to make the difference.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It depends on the subjects and how good you are at them. It's going to be different amounts for everyone. Thus far I've only been doing about an hour a day, but I feel comfortable with my subjects (Further Maths, Physics and Economics).
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
you better start working then, you easily have enought time but it means scarificing other things, ie dont go out as much and increase your self motivation. you can get an result still from an A to a U, its just a matter of putting in the work to make the difference.
i agree with that.
horrorboy
Rep:
?
I suppose the amount of work u do matters a lot but seeing as ive not really listened in lessons im gonna afta learn evrythin rather than revise.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How helpful of your friend.

It depends on what your previous module marks are - if they're A/B then you just need to repeat that performance to get the grades you need. You have 2 months, which is a long time, you'll be fine.
horrorboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Helenia)
How helpful of your friend.

It depends on what your previous module marks are - if they're A/B then you just need to repeat that performance to get the grades you need. You have 2 months, which is a long time, you'll be fine.
no my AS marks are C C D lol. im hoping to get high marks in the modules to turn these into B's at A level.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (84)
33.6%
No I don't (118)
47.2%
I work during the holidays (48)
19.2%

Watched Threads