BulbaBud
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... LLM Professional Legal Practice

I'm interested in... Biochemistry

I'm thinking about... Switching out of law and into life sciences. I have always wanted to be scientist but unfortunately it hasn't worked out. My parents refused to pay for me to study the life sciences because they thought there was no money in it.

I got my LLB in law (2.2) from University of Liverpool and agreed to do the Legal Practice Course, I had heard that you can turn it into an LLM in professional legal practice by doing a dissertation on whatever you like. I saw this as a good opportunity to write about intellectual property law issues in biotechnology. I'm almost done with my dissertation but I can't find a training contract at a law firm.

Now at 24, I've decided to look into chasing my dream of becoming a scientist, but I never took chemistry in high school and I graduated high school in 2007. Ive been doing a chemistry course on Coursera and will start a chemistry of life course on edX soon.

Does anyone know about any accredited chemistry courses that could help me get into a university? I'm thinking of studying either in the UK or in Germany or Sweden.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (175)
44.19%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
10.86%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.08%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (84)
21.21%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (39)
9.85%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed