This discussion is closed.
DanMushMan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
umm, i wanna be known as a Gunners fan on ukl as well
i woulda posted on the result, but i was out playing croquet till about 6pm...

when do we get to see highlights of the game on Terrestial tv then?
The premiership is on tommorow, though it may just be brief highlights. They showed the goals on sky inbetween the two div1 games today. Watch Henry's second...
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DanMushMan)
The premiership is on tommorow, though it may just be brief highlights. They showed the goals on sky inbetween the two div1 games today. Watch Henry's second...
just saw it on the news........... AMAZING!

now if only he'd been doing that for the last two games before this one...
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and chelsea drew if arsenal dont win the title now......
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Ode to my Beloved Arsenal!

All hail the God that is Thierry Henry
He scored one, two, yes I mean three

A week of sadness a week of loss,
But now with a win could I give a toss

The Premiership ours, its there for the taking
I just hope our momentum isn’t braking

We’ll make all you other teams feel so small!
Because we are North London’s mighty Arsenal!

Thank You *ROUND OF APPLUASE*
"Choose overbearing arrogance,
Choose to see yourselves as one of the giants of continental football when you've never even reached a European Cup semi-final in your entire history,
Choose systematic dirty play and calling it 'competitiveness',
Choose winning two Championships in 11 season and acting like you've won seven in nine,
Choose having the quietest stadium in the world"

an email i recieved, quite amusing
LH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
"Choose overbearing arrogance,
Choose to see yourselves as one of the giants of continental football when you've never even reached a European Cup semi-final in your entire history,
Choose systematic dirty play and calling it 'competitiveness',
Choose winning two Championships in 11 season and acting like you've won seven in nine,
Choose having the quietest stadium in the world"

an email i recieved, quite amusing
Very funny, I have to keep reminding Arsenal fans who say the "best teams" like them, AC and Real Madrid should be in the Champion's League semis that AC and Real are the only two who have won the thing in recent times and Deportivo, who some Arsenal fans claim are a 'lesser' club, are regulars of the CL, whereas Arsenal have only ever reached the quarters.
HasanB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
umm, i wanna be known as a Gunners fan on ukl as well
i woulda posted on the result, but i was out playing croquet till about 6pm...

when do we get to see highlights of the game on Terrestial tv then?
u play croquet ? lol ! sorry .. nothin wrong with it, just .. i dunno, how old r u btw
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Chelsea fans! relive your glory years:

Ninety minutes of football action as Chelsea prove victorious in the 1990 'Zenith Data Systems Cup'. Highlights include victory over: Bournemouth, West Ham, Ipswich and Crystal Palace culminating in their final victory over Middlesborough.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...500392-6387802
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Anyone notice how Henry can turn it on against underachieving teams like Liverpool, but when he comes up against the big boys, he can't produce the goods?
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
Anyone notice how Henry can turn it on against underachieving teams like Liverpool, but when he comes up against the big boys, he can't produce the goods?
yep that's probably the only thing that he lacks... he did pants in the world cup although he did get that hat-trick against roma
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
what are you talking about??
Just 2 weeks ago he scored a screamer against man u, and hes done so on many occasions. People forget the inter game, when we really needed to win. You don't think there was any pressure on the Liverpool game? Going behind twice? Just that you seem to think hes a machine who should be able to produce magic every single game. You don't understand football, or even people.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Just 2 weeks ago he scored a screamer against man u, and hes done so on many occasions. People forget the inter game, when we really needed to win. You don't think there was any pressure on the Liverpool game? Going behind twice? Just that you seem to think hes a machine who should be able to produce magic every single game. You don't understand football, or even people.
you confident Arsenal will win today?
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He only scored gainst us because our defence failed to close him down. Given so much time on the ball, pretty much any player could have hit the target from there. What about Inter earlier in the season? He didn't produce when it mattered the most. I really doubt anyone could say you're under pressue when you're 12 points ahead. He sums up Arsenal- spectacular against the smaller teams, can't beat the big boys. Bit like a playground bully.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
He only scored gainst us because our defence failed to close him down. Given so much time on the ball, pretty much any player could have hit the target from there. What about Inter earlier in the season? He didn't produce when it mattered the most. I really doubt anyone could say you're under pressue when you're 12 points ahead. He sums up Arsenal- spectacular against the smaller teams, can't beat the big boys. Bit like a playground bully.
:confused:
what team do you support
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
anyone could've scored? ok. that statement alones show you know next to nothing about football.
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
anyone could've scored? ok. that statement alones show you know next to nothing about football.
I didnt say they would have scored, I said they would have at least got it on target. Yeah, it was a good shot, but when you defend badly, you will get punished.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
I didnt say they would have scored, I said they would have at least got it on target. Yeah, it was a good shot, but when you defend badly, you will get punished.
:eek: really
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by HasanB)
u play croquet ? lol ! sorry .. nothin wrong with it, just .. i dunno, how old r u btw
you don't have to be old to play croquet, it's just that it's got such a poor image that people think only old people would play.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (160)
19.37%
Labour (420)
50.85%
Liberal Democrats (111)
13.44%
Green Party (46)
5.57%
Brexit Party (12)
1.45%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.48%
SNP (14)
1.69%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.73%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)