What is your toilet entertainment? Watch

Poll: What is your toilet entertainment
Cats/dogs/pets (2)
1.87%
Android/smartphone/Nintendo DS (for internet browsing and stuff) (43)
40.19%
A book (13)
12.15%
An e-book reader (Kindle etc.) (3)
2.8%
Newspaper (5)
4.67%
Laptop (4)
3.74%
Music (6)
5.61%
Other (3)
2.8%
I just sit there. (28)
26.17%
The_Guv
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Yup.
interstitial
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Having a **** is not the time for entertainment, it's when a man gets his thinking done and contemplated the mysteries of the universe.
kunoichi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Love the pets option.

My dog wont look at anyone using the toilet. She politely turns her head away.
Maid Marian
Report 5 years ago
I usually just sit there, but sometimes I'll go on whatsapp or TSR if I have my phone on me :dontknow:
aspirinpharmacist
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
People take their pets?! We don't let our cats in the bathroom, we've caught them drinking out of the bowl before. :rolleyes:
JindleBrey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I find taking a poo itself enjoyable.
F1's Finest
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
okkayyyyy then
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lady Caca.
MidnightDream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Use my phone usually to whatsapp or use the internet, sometimes think about solutions to my life problems
Welsh Bluebird
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The news.

I read stories about Ed Miliband becoming Prime Minister and I **** myself. It really helps for constipation and best of all its free.
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Whatever I can lay my hand on (that excludes pets).
tehforum
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
TSR

crappy reading for a crappy time
King Leonidas
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Cats/dogs/pets:lolwut:
captain.sensible
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
sometimes when I'm about to brush my teeth I think "I might as well kill two birds with one sh*t" and brush my teeth and go to the toilet at the same time
cuckoo99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The TSR Religion section- gotta love a bit of comedy whilst on the ****ter.
Gondur
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What the hell? My time on the toilet is swift. Literally like 1 minute, hop on and hop off. There isn't time to sit and do any of the things you suggested in your poll. Why are people doing stuff that takes longer than dropping excrement requires? It's highly unhygienic.

Why is everyone constipated?!
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My phone. I usually just browse FB or play Scrabble.
The_Guv
Rep:
?
(Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
People take their pets?! We don't let our cats in the bathroom, we've caught them drinking out of the bowl before. :rolleyes:
No, the pet(s) follow the person in. Or they'll shove their paws under the locked door.

Get a toilet lid.

(Original post by Gondur)
What the hell? My time on the toilet is swift. Literally like 1 minute, hop on and hop off. There isn't time to sit and do any of the things you suggested in your poll. Why are people doing stuff that takes longer than dropping excrement requires? It's highly unhygienic.
What about constipation, illness or anal fissures and roids? Those won't take a minute.

Unlike you it seems, people don't rub their hands all over the toilet and finger their bum while they're sitting on the toilet, so 5 minutes is no less hygienic than 1 minute for us normal folk.

Then there's wiping, which can take a minute. You DO wipe, right?... Oh...
Gondur
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The_Guv)
No, the pet(s) follow the person in. Or they'll shove their paws under the locked door.

Get a toilet lid.

What about constipation, illness or anal fissures and roids? Those won't take a minute.

Unlike you it seems, people don't rub their hands all over the toilet and finger their bum while they're sitting on the toilet, so 5 minutes is no less hygienic than 1 minute for us normal folk.

Then there's wiping, which can take a minute. You DO wipe, right?... Oh...
That is such a long time! I eat healthy and exercise. I drop my excrement once a day. When I do, I pull down my pants, sit on the toilet and it drops instantly. Then I stand up and wipe but there's not a lot of excrement on the tissue anyway. This takes around 1 minute!
The_Guv
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gondur)
That is such a long time! I eat healthy and exercise. I drop my excrement once a day. When I do, I pull down my pants, sit on the toilet and it drops instantly. Then I stand up and wipe but there's not a lot of excrement on the tissue anyway. This takes around 1 minute!
That doesn't mean that is going to be the case for everyone else though. You know this too, you're just acting dumb to get on a pedestal about how healthy you are. No one cares about your healthiness, not as much as you do, so settle down.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.73%
The paper was reasonable (1173)
54.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.61%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.38%

Watched Threads