alipx
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thought it would be good to have somewhere to talk about this years law as exams, what topics is everyone doing for paper 1? I'm doing Parliamentary law making, delegated legislation and criminal courts and lay people
Darren-M
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by alipx)
Thought it would be good to have somewhere to talk about this years law as exams, what topics is everyone doing for paper 1? I'm doing Parliamentary law making, delegated legislation and criminal courts and lay people
I sat this two years ago now! When I did it, the three topics I chose for module 1 were Delegated Legislation, Civil Courts & Alternative Forms of Dispute Resolution, and Criminal Courts & Lay People.

Remember to revise the advantages and disadvantages, and just make sure you're used to writing them out. You'll be fine!
alipx
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Darren-M)
I sat this two years ago now! When I did it, the three topics I chose for module 1 were Delegated Legislation, Civil Courts & Alternative Forms of Dispute Resolution, and Criminal Courts & Lay People.
(Original post by Darren-M)

Remember to revise the advantages and disadvantages, and just make sure you're used to writing them out. You'll be fine!
Yeah good point, I'm going to try and do lots of past papers but they're quite hard to mark yourself so I might try and get my teacher to mark them for me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (118)
33.71%
Yes - a trusted person (95)
27.14%
No (93)
26.57%
I'm not sure (44)
12.57%

Watched Threads