The HUGE Of Mice and Men THREAD Summer 2014 ***OFFICIAL THREAD***

Watch this thread
js171
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Post your resources, ideas, notes etc.

This is for everyone doing their exams in 2014
Toub123
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
I havent got an exam but my god I loved that book the first time I read it. Used it in my Literature paper and got an A. God bless you mentally challenged fat guy who gets killed at the end. I love you
MovesLikeAgger
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
If anyone has any like sample exam answers that would be lovely!
js171
Rep:
What does everyone predict will come up for the question??
kelly_kelly
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Going to have to look through the last 3 or 4 years of past papers and see which characters/themes haven't been asked :/ which exam board is everyone on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
js171
Rep:
(Original post by kelly_kelly)
Going to have to look through the last 3 or 4 years of past papers and see which characters/themes haven't been asked :/ which exam board is everyone on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
im doing AQA.
I think Curley might come up, but there is hardly any info on him!
Valyrian
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
God, I feel sorry for all of you taking the exam

Posted from TSR Mobile
WillWalker23
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by kelly_kelly)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nearly everything has come up. I have a few ideas for what might come up. Curley and the Abuse of Power, Carlson and Euthanasia or the Boss and individuality. Take a look at this booklet: http://1drv.ms/PxGmdV
kelly_kelly
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by js171)
im doing AQA.
I think Curley might come up, but there is hardly any info on him!
(Original post by WillWalker23)
Nearly everything has come up. I have a few ideas for what might come up. Curley and the Abuse of Power, Carlson and Euthanasia or the Boss and individuality. Take a look at this booklet: http://1drv.ms/PxGmdV
Thanks a lot ! Although I'm doing wjec not AQA dammit how have you been revising other than past paper questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amethysst
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Awwww goodluck guys!
I did this exam 2 years ago and got 120/120! such a fab book imo
I was on edexcel
Honestly my biggest advice, was in a subject like English; Creativity.. i didn't use any of the bog standard notes from my teachers ,or textbooks, i made my own ideas, based on what i actually felt from the book tbh
and don't panic! i did 20 mins revision for this exam lol, but i had to do hours and hours for Science :')
Make flash cards for characters, and mindmaps, but make your ideas original! (but obviously base them around the themes)
marsbar1
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Is that for Igcse edexcel or another board?
username1332145
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Amethysst)
Awwww goodluck guys!
I did this exam 2 years ago and got 120/120! such a fab book imo
I was on edexcel
Honestly my biggest advice, was in a subject like English; Creativity.. i didn't use any of the bog standard notes from my teachers ,or textbooks, i made my own ideas, based on what i actually felt from the book tbh
and don't panic! i did 20 mins revision for this exam lol, but i had to do hours and hours for Science :')
Make flash cards for characters, and mindmaps, but make your ideas original! (but obviously base them around the themes)
Thank you so much! I have been wondering how to revise for English but I'll do this
itsConnor_
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
On OCR here, my English teacher tends to focus a lot on the language paper, so I feel quite unprepared for the literature!
username1214428
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by WillWalker23)
Thanks for that but I cannot access that file. I agree that Carlson, the Boss and Euthanasia could come up and also maybe the theme of minorities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (62)
40.26%
They're exactly what I expected (36)
23.38%