Why is it OK for a woman in her mid-late 20's to go out with a teenage boy... Watch

Maudee4567
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bassetts)
I don't know if it's ok or not ok, but I'm sure most guys wouldn't be complaining. And if they do complain, they're almost certainly closet homosexuals.
the guys in those were annoyed because they girls didn't really want a long term very serious committing relationship and they did as they were older and starting to think about marriage and stuff..
Revolutionizer
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Because they don't make the sandwiches anymore.
Guy Secretan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't see the problem with a 25 yr old going out with a 17 yr old 17 yr olds are hot.
lucaf
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have seen more girls going out with older guys than vice versa.
Anonymous #1
Report 5 years ago
I'm 19 and I've been seeing a 37 year-old... I don't see age as a factor of anything. When I get to 23-25 I'd start dating men around about the same age. I just tend to go for the "manish" look. You can't get that look with 18 year old boys.

I'm a guy. A gay guy.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kevey320)
But it isnt ok for a guy in his mid late- 20s to go out with a teenage girl?
We'll Harry styles went out with Taylor swift didn't he I say it's fin age is just a number Much love xx
kevey320
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by arson_fire)
A woman doing that would be given some funny looks the same as a man would. There`s no double standard here.
Ok lets say a 25 year old woman had sex with a 15 year old guy it would be a bit looked down upon but nowhere near as much as a 25 year old man having sex with a pile of female 15 year olds?
kevey320
Rep:
?
(Original post by lucaf)
I have seen more girls going out with older guys than vice versa.
generally the guy is older but i mean in the context of a lets say 21 year old male having sex with a 13 year old female would be way more looked down upon than a 21 year old female having sex with a 13 year old male. the latter would be considered weird and odd but the former would be considered absolutely disgusting. i think all including me see it the same way but when i asked myself why i couldnt answer.

personally i feel its cus if the whole manipulative thing and the older girl is more likely to have sex with the younger guy because she likes him whereas the older guy ud feel is just creepy and into young girls
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
generally the guy is older but i mean in the context of a lets say 21 year old male having sex with a 13 year old female would be way more looked down upon than a 21 year old female having sex with a 13 year old male. the latter would be considered weird and odd but the former would be considered absolutely disgusting. i think all including me see it the same way but when i asked myself why i couldnt answer.

personally i feel its cus if the whole manipulative thing and the older girl is more likely to have sex with the younger guy because she likes him whereas the older guy ud feel is just creepy and into young girls
I can't speak for everyone, but Id personally consider a 21 year old having sex with a 13 year old disgusting regardless of gender...

Posted from TSR Mobile
kevey320
Rep:
?
(Original post by arson_fire)
Both would get a custodial sentence if convicted. Probably about 2-3 years.
yeah I know but generally speaking Myself included (but i cant figure out why) a man having sex with underrage girls is considered worse than vice versa, vice versa is still bad yeah but i automatically keep thinking the former is worse
FingersXed84
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
But it isnt ok for a guy in his mid late- 20s to go out with a teenage girl?
My brother started dating a 17 year old a decade ago. The gap
was big but they worked it out and recently got married. But that was mainly because girls mature faster than boys so she eventually overtook him lol
Zarek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The 1/2 age + 7 for minimum age to date counts equally for both sexes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (79)
32.78%
No I don't (115)
47.72%
I work during the holidays (47)
19.5%

Watched Threads