Bobjim12
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
i'm doing unit 1: introduction to small business and unit 3: building a business

While Business studies is straightforward i was wondering what are your ways of revising for those doing the same units? i aiming for an A* and quite frankly be disappointed with anything else..

also does anyone on this and willing to give feedback on it? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Revise-Edexc.../dp/1446903761

thanks in advance..
Captain Jack
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bobjim12)
i'm doing unit 1: introduction to small business and unit 3: building a business

While Business studies is straightforward i was wondering what are your ways of revising for those doing the same units? i aiming for an A* and quite frankly be disappointed with anything else..

also does anyone on this and willing to give feedback on it? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Revise-Edexc.../dp/1446903761

thanks in advance..
For me, when I did business studies, I followed the usual techniques of reading, remembering and writing it down, then repeating. Plus a lot of group study, so testing and quizzing each other, discussing in depth different parts of business studies and challenging each other. Personally I found that most rewarding. Plus changing media, so watching lots of videos and TV shows related to business to build ideas of case studies.

In fact, reading about case studies helped me a lot because it helped make the theory make sense. Plus, some of them stuck in my mind which were later useful as examples in essays and questions.

Finally, actually working myself and analysing how businesses were applying the theory I was learning about in real life helped a lot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (125)
4.94%
Uncertainty around my education (372)
14.71%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (277)
10.95%
Lack of purpose or motivation (356)
14.08%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (117)
4.63%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (153)
6.05%
Loneliness (216)
8.54%
Financial worries (94)
3.72%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.19%
Exposure to negative news/social media (120)
4.74%
Lack of real life entertainment (133)
5.26%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (221)
8.74%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (239)
9.45%

Watched Threads