The stupid things goin on in Fashion world! Watch

This discussion is closed.
adrenaliner
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
The latest fashion trend to hit the Netherlands is eyeball jewellery. :eek:

Dutch eye surgeons have implanted tiny pieces of jewellery called 'JewelEye' in the mucous membrane of the eyes of six women and one man in cosmetic surgery pioneered by an ophthalmic surgery research and development institute in Rotterdam.

The procedure involves inserting a 3.5 mm (0.13 inch) wide piece of specially developed jewellery -- the range includes a glittering half-moon or heart -- into the eye's mucous membrane under local anaesthetic at a cost of 500 to 1,000 euros ($1,232).

Is'nt U think this is the wastage of money & daring thing!
A model displays 'JewelEye', the latest trend in body fashion.
Percy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by adrenaliner)
The latest fashion trend to hit the Netherlands is eyeball jewellery. :eek:

Dutch eye surgeons have implanted tiny pieces of jewellery called 'JewelEye' in the mucous membrane of the eyes of six women and one man in cosmetic surgery pioneered by an ophthalmic surgery research and development institute in Rotterdam.

The procedure involves inserting a 3.5 mm (0.13 inch) wide piece of specially developed jewellery -- the range includes a glittering half-moon or heart -- into the eye's mucous membrane under local anaesthetic at a cost of 500 to 1,000 euros ($1,232).

Is'nt U think this is the wastage of money & daring thing!
A model displays 'JewelEye', the latest trend in body fashion.
I'm interested, because?
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
heard about it yday, how wrong is that
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (409)
43.6%
No (98)
10.45%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.95%

Watched Threads