The Student Room Group

Psychology

How is AQA Psychology A-Level like?
I find it an interesting subject and at AS, you cover a range of topics within psychology. I do AQA A and so far we've done Memory, Attachment, Research Methods, Stress, Social Influence (Conformity, Obedience, Independent Behaviour etc) and Abnormality.

It is a lot of remembering of case studies and key terms with a fair amount of writing involved. On the whole, it's an good subject that I'd recommend if you're interested in psychology :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by smozsolution
I find it an interesting subject and at AS, you cover a range of topics within psychology. I do AQA A and so far we've done Memory, Attachment, Research Methods, Stress, Social Influence (Conformity, Obedience, Independent Behaviour etc) and Abnormality.

It is a lot of remembering of case studies and key terms with a fair amount of writing involved. On the whole, it's an good subject that I'd recommend if you're interested in psychology :smile:

Thank you:smile: Yeah I'm interested in psychology and from what you've told me, I'm probably going to do it for A-level depending on my GCSE grade
Reply 3
It's really fascinating but the level of information I'm trying to take in at the moment makes me feel that I need to warn you that there is a lot!!

There is a huge level of case studies with a lot of detail that you will need to know.

Quick Reply

Latest