?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How is AQA Psychology A-Level like?
smozsolution
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I find it an interesting subject and at AS, you cover a range of topics within psychology. I do AQA A and so far we've done Memory, Attachment, Research Methods, Stress, Social Influence (Conformity, Obedience, Independent Behaviour etc) and Abnormality.

It is a lot of remembering of case studies and key terms with a fair amount of writing involved. On the whole, it's an good subject that I'd recommend if you're interested in psychology
Nadine_08
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by smozsolution)
I find it an interesting subject and at AS, you cover a range of topics within psychology. I do AQA A and so far we've done Memory, Attachment, Research Methods, Stress, Social Influence (Conformity, Obedience, Independent Behaviour etc) and Abnormality.

It is a lot of remembering of case studies and key terms with a fair amount of writing involved. On the whole, it's an good subject that I'd recommend if you're interested in psychology
Thank you Yeah I'm interested in psychology and from what you've told me, I'm probably going to do it for A-level depending on my GCSE grade
phoebe17
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's really fascinating but the level of information I'm trying to take in at the moment makes me feel that I need to warn you that there is a lot!!

There is a huge level of case studies with a lot of detail that you will need to know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • University of Bradford
    Postgraduate Open day/Evening Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • Queen's University Belfast
    Postgraduate LIVE Masters & PhD Study Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20

Do you get study leave?