The Student Room Group

UCL or Bristol for electronic and electrical engineering ( EEE ) ?

Hello world , I am currently under this very stressful situation. I have been accepted at both UCL and Bristol for EEE , thing is , I don't know which one to chose. They both ask 15 out of 20 overall at my final exam with 15 out of 20 in math. I've heard that Bristol is better in the subject and UCL isn't globally known for EEE , or at least their reputation in the subject isn't the best. London and Bristol are two completely different cities and being a person who has travelled all around the world I really like both. The different aspects i have to assess to make my final choice are the following : -financial expenditures per year ( food + housing + tuition fee+ transportation costs...), and most of all the reputation of both unis and that is if I'm likely to find a great job afterwards , meaning if both unis are affiliated to good companies and all that stuff.... Thank you very much beforehand !!!
Original post by brunocalogero
Hello world , I am currently under this very stressful situation. I have been accepted at both UCL and Bristol for EEE , thing is , I don't know which one to chose. They both ask 15 out of 20 overall at my final exam with 15 out of 20 in math. I've heard that Bristol is better in the subject and UCL isn't globally known for EEE , or at least their reputation in the subject isn't the best. London and Bristol are two completely different cities and being a person who has travelled all around the world I really like both. The different aspects i have to assess to make my final choice are the following : -financial expenditures per year ( food + housing + tuition fee+ transportation costs...), and most of all the reputation of both unis and that is if I'm likely to find a great job afterwards , meaning if both unis are affiliated to good companies and all that stuff.... Thank you very much beforehand !!!

The financial side should be relatively easy for you to work out.

I know that UCL accommodation is extortionate in price.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending