This discussion is closed.
Percy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Instead of starting a new thread each time you want information on a mobile phone / something mobile related, either look through an older thread or direct your questions towards Bhaal85 or amexblack, who both work for phones4u. I'm sick of reading new threads by people asking questions which have already been answered or could have been asked in an existing thread.
Percy
Rep:
?
I think it would make eminent sense for the mods to make this a sticky thread.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Can I ask you a personal question?

Are you slightly off your rockers?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)

How wonderfully mad of you.
Percy
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)

No. I'm very well adjusted. Why do you ask m8?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
No. I'm very well adjusted. Why do you ask m8?
You just sound like Percy Sudgen of Coronation Street about 10 years ago. I don't wish to insult you in anyway but you sound so serious it just amuses me.

Have a view double vokdas
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ok then, is a 6220 worth buying for £99 or maybe less if I can haggle. Will they haggle? If not, then what other nokia?!
Percy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ollie)
ok then, is a 6220 worth buying for £99 or maybe less if I can haggle. Will they haggle? If not, then what other nokia?!
As a moderator do you not think you should be setting a good example?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
As a moderator do you not think you should be setting a good example?
I think you're actualy one of the funiest members on here. Chill out man, its just a forum! If people want to post about mobile phones they are not doing anything wrong!

Have some tripple vodka on me.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
6230?
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
6230?
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...f&q=6220+nokia

any good?

and will o2 haggle on upgrades!?
Percy
Rep:
?
6230?
Bhaal why did you decide to get a nokia 8910? You had been boasting your next phone would be a p900.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Every time I see a new mobile phone thread I cringe. Well done Percy.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...f&q=6220+nokia

any good?

and will o2 haggle on upgrades!?
I'd wait for the 6230 personally:

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,47665,00.html

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,73,00.html

If you are doing an upgrade and plan to do it over the phone they tend to be more flexible then if you went into the store, as you are dealing with them direct. The way they deal with upgrades, is the price of the handset is dependent upon how much you spend and what tariff you are on.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
Bhaal why did you decide to get a nokia 8910? You had been boasting your next phone would be a p900.
Why have one, when you can have two. Well I bought a 8910, just purely based on the look of the phone, I got the black titanium model, and it just looks great, and its easy to use.

I have earmarked the P900, and plan to get that too.
Percy
Rep:
?
Unfortunately the 8910 is lacking a camera. Do the aesthetic values of the phone compensate for this omission?
Percy
Rep:
?
Why have one, when you can have two. Well I bought a 8910, just purely based on the look of the phone, I got the black titanium model, and it just looks great, and its easy to use.

I have earmarked the P900, and plan to get that too.
I am in great fear of your financial situation Bhaal. 90% of your budget appears to go on phones and related expenses. How do you manage to keep yourself fed and clothed? Have the debt collectors appeared yet?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
Unfortunately the 8910 is lacking a camera. Do the aesthetic values of the phone compensate for this omission?
For me, yes. 36p to send a photo message, its ridiculous, and only then, to the same network. If I plan to take a picture I would use my digital camera.

The 8910 will always retain its value because of its style and the fact its made of titanium.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
I am in great fear of your financial situation Bhaal. 90% of your budget appears to go on phones and related expenses. How do you manage to keep yourself fed and clothed? Have the debt collectors appeared yet?
It's not like I collect phones. At the end of the day, I am a business man, I see something that will make money, I buy it.

How did you come to the conclusion that 90% of my budget goes on phones? You don't even know what my budget is, nor do you even know that I have a budget.
Percy
Rep:
?
For me, yes. 36p to send a photo message, its ridiculous, and only then, to the same network. If I plan to take a picture I would use my digital camera.

The 8910 will always retain its value because of its style and the fact its made of titanium.
And what of your previous phone, the mighty t610? Was it sold on ebay to raise funds for the purchase of the p900?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (111)
33.64%
No I don't (155)
46.97%
I work during the holidays (64)
19.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise