This discussion is closed.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Might do, try and speak to a timid and shy sales rep, they tend to be more inclined to give out free stuff.

BTW Are you disconnecting from O2 direct and connecting to CPW O2? As these are treated as two seperate companies, presumeably you want to transfer your number across.
Yeah thats right, getting PUK on tuesday.

Free stuff = ?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
Yeah thats right, getting PUK on tuesday.

Free stuff = ?
PUK is what they hit on ice rinks.

It's your PAC code that you want. Anyway make sure that they reserve you one! Nothing worse then not having your phone, make sure you are happy with the phone before you sign up, as you will lose your number if you decide to 14 day it!

Free stuff = stuff you don't have to pay for.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
PUK is what they hit on ice rinks.

It's your PAC code that you want. Anyway make sure that they reserve you one! Nothing worse then not having your phone, make sure you are happy with the phone before you sign up, as you will lose your number if you decide to 14 day it!

Free stuff = stuff you don't have to pay for.
lol thanks.

I try to call them to reserve but their never there :mad:
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I took delivery of my 6230 today .

It's mighty fine!
Percy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)

It's mighty fine!
Lovely. I that the same phone that Amexblack has?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)

It's mighty fine!
Just looking at it now on the Nokia site Ollie. Doesn't say if it is Symbian or not? Is it?

Looks nice though! (I prefer mine of course )
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Just looking at it now on the Nokia site Ollie. Doesn't say if it is Symbian or not? Is it?

Looks nice though! (I prefer mine of course )
whats symbian? it seems to do most things, i've been watching video's and listening to nora jones (came with). the memory card is perhaps the best adition.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
whats symbian? it seems to do most things, i've been watching video's and listening to nora jones (came with). the memory card is perhaps the best adition.
Series 60 thingy you can download programs, games, things like that and install them on it. For mine that includes stuff like MSN/Yahoo/IRC, mp3 player (mine didn't come with one), N-Gage games, gameboy and nes emulators. It's very cool! Don't think your one does it though, yours is better for mp3 though mine sucks at them plus yours is smaller. :jealous:
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Series 60 thingy you can download programs, games, things like that and install them on it. For mine that includes stuff like MSN/Yahoo/IRC, mp3 player (mine didn't come with one), N-Gage games, gameboy and nes emulators. It's very cool! Don't think your one does it though, yours is better for mp3 though mine sucks at them plus yours is smaller. :jealous:
i think you can do msn, but i'm not sure :confused:

it looks mighty fine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
i think you can do msn, but i'm not sure :confused:

it looks mighty fine
I've had mine over a week and I still play with it non-stop poor batteries .

What's the sound like on mp3s? Tried with headphones? Oh oh and can you put a bigger memory thing in it? 32mb runs out fast! has done for me anyway hehe
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
I've had mine over a week and I still play with it non-stop poor batteries .

What's the sound like on mp3s? Tried with headphones? Oh oh and can you put a bigger memory thing in it? 32mb runs out fast! has done for me anyway hehe
yeah up to 512 i believe.

the mp3's sound lush!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (309)
46.19%
No (75)
11.21%
I'm not old enough (285)
42.6%

Watched Threads