Liverpool are going to win the league.

Watch
lucas13
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mikeash609)
According to all the bookies, yeah they are. But so were United when we beat them 3-0 at Old Trafford. At the end of the day it's a game of football, Liverpool, City or Chelsea could win it. Liverpool could smash City tomorrow then get smashed by Norwich a week later.

I'm just praying Liverpool can do it. I know we can, but whether we do is a different matter!
i was talking about who would win the league and not the game tomorrow. i still think any of the top 3 could win it though. just think city's experience will give them the best shot.
Awesome-o
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hopefully a minute silence will be held up and down the country if they manage to win it. Shudder.
UnknownGuy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I will cry if they do. Coming from a united fan living in liverpool
Aky786UK
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hate to say it but the momentum is with Liverpool. It's their to lose. Chelsea with Mourinho could undo them if they win at Anfield and Liverpool drop points.

I'm going to do my reverse psychology and say I can't see Liverpool losing. When you win ten games on the bounce, have a player who has won everything but the league (Gerrard) and a manager who the players are whole-heartedly playing for, sorry I just can't see Liverpool letting this go. Chelsea don't have a striker and Pellegrini's defence is not strong enough.
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That's why I'm loving this so much.

I think we'll have to see Chelseas team at the Calderon by that time though because we may have a few injuries to key players.
KingMessi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Everyone is (to an extent, rightfully) making a big deal out of the Liverpool - Chelsea game but for me an equally key point is that I can't see City wining at Goodison.
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am an arsenal fan and i want liverpool to win the leauge because i dont want Jose Mourinho or Manuel Pellegrini to win the leauge because they are arogant *****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
trrr
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Predictable.
TaintedLight
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (45)
60%
No (30)
40%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed