Physics isa aqa- electromagnets (triple science) help

Watch this thread
Archiee
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hey!
I need to plan an experiment which investigates the different factors which affect the strength of an electromagnet.
So I sort of need help with coming up with a decent hypothesis for this investgation. Any ideas?
Also it would be helpful if you gave me rough idea of what to expect for paper 1&2. Was it hard or easy?
Thank You in advance xD
Chlorophile
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
I don't think I'm allowed to give you hypotheses, but I would suggest you think about the independent and dependant variables. You're trying to test which factors affect the strength of an electromagnet, so your independent variable will a factor that affects the strength of the electromagnet and the dependant variable will be the strength of the electromagnet. Does this help?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (32)
14.88%
The paper was reasonable (110)
51.16%
Not feeling great about that exam... (52)
24.19%
It was TERRIBLE (21)
9.77%

Watched Threads